STAGE 6 FORKS

New from Scooter Attack forks to fit the Yamaha Aerox, due approx late spring then shortly after to fit the Runner. Price is reported to be about half that of the Malossi units.
Forks made to take the Stage6 caliper/oversize disc combo.
There are about 20 sets out in the wild that have been given to certain dealers/ journ's but aparantly these are pre production units and mods have been made to this design to make further improvements to them.
The first prototype was tested early 07 so with a years testing they should prove quite good.

Between the Aerox and Runner forks you should be able to adapt or they will make various adaptors in time to fit other popular scooters.
forks.bmp

stock aerox fork just fits bw's/slider/booster fine, so with some custom spacers I don't see what should be the problem??
My sister has a BW's and I changed her forklegs to aerox because I prefer them and it worked out just fine.

Hi mate

cheer for the info

New from Scooter Attack forks to fit the Yamaha Aerox, due approx late spring then shortly after to fit the Runner. Price is reported to be about half that of the Malossi units.
There are about 20 sets out in the wild that have been given to certain dealers/ journ's but aparantly these are pre production units and mods have been made to this design to make further improvements to them.
The first prototype was tested early 07 so with a years testing they should prove quite good.

Between the Aerox and Runner forks you should be able to adapt or they will make various adaptors in time to fit other popular scooters.
forks.bmp

Hi mate

thank you for the massive amount of info

how are they going to make a set fit the runner or are they going to come as a complete set.

Thanks a

stock aerox fork just fits bw's/slider/booster fine, so with some custom spacers I don't see what should be the problem??
My sister has a BW's and I changed her forklegs to aerox because I prefer them and it worked out just fine.

Hi mate

cheer for the info

forks.bmp

Hi mate

thank you for the massive amount of info

how are they going to make a set fit the runner or are they going to come as a complete set.

Thanks again for the info

Cheer BYS '08'

Last edited:
Runner forks

are they even going to make a complete fork set for runners and typhoons?

Late spring you said for the runner version to come out. Would that be before may. My season starts april and i would love to get my hands on a set?

Couldn't say, they just said the Runner ones would come out after the Aerox, could be one week or one year - they didn't say.

FU..... i hope not a year

Couldn't say, they just said the Runner ones would come out after the Aerox, could be one week or one year - they didn't say.

The following week can work the following year cant. they need to get them forks out now dammit lol

The price should be around 290€ and there is only 15 sets by now of this forks for Aerox. They are a bit over weight for my taste but look great.
Even so not to compare with F32S ones. The Malossi price pays in the suspension quality.

I've received 2 for my shop today!

Here guys, have a look:

Next week receiving 4 more. In total 3 each colour

And here how it looks after installed:

dsc00467yb1.jpg

hi mate

thanks for the message

the forks look very nice........ what shop do you own?...... and do you now when they are out for sale

also the 6 pair you have are you willing to sell them...... and have they got a code on the the box

thanks BYS

Last edited:

I have a 2005 Bws with Aerox forks, but I used the stem that goes up through the headstock also. The stem that goes up to the handle bars is
a little shorter than the Zuma(Bws) so if you go this route then you'll have
to order Aerox bars and stem.

for EVERYONE.

the FIRST SHOP WHICH will ever have stage6 parts FIRST in stock is SCOOTERATTACK.COM
SA owns stage6 but produces them in italy in corporation with other firms.the owner sits in SA.
the forks are already a long time avaible,but not official in the net shop.for all who want to order the forks,they can find it in the SA shop

S6-1450501/RO

in grey
S6-1450501/SG

these are the codes.the thing is,that certain ppl get the forks b4 others.they get the codes b4 all other and can preorder them.nice advange.
i mean there is already store who sell the new malossi 13mm crank together with the big bore 86,5ccm..but its officially not for sale.
its just a question of connections.

peace

PS:i do know the boss of the SA shop and having a nice discount etc. for my racing i m doing in spain hopefully this year XD. i do know a few things more and b4 than others XD but secret is secret...
one advice i wanna give u guys.for all who are thinking about getting an new cyl like mhr team2-2fast they should wait till summer(or b4) for the new stage r/T cyl.just an advice XD

for EVERYONE.

the FIRST SHOP WHICH will ever have stage6 parts FIRST in stock is SCOOTERATTACK.COM
SA owns stage6 but produces them in italy in corporation with other firms.the owner sits in SA.
the forks are already a long time avaible,but not official in the net shop.for all who want to order the forks,they can find it in the SA shop

S6-1450501/RO

in grey
S6-1450501/SG

these are the codes.the thing is,that certain ppl get the forks b4 others.they get the codes b4 all other and can preorder them.nice advange.
i mean there is already store who sell the new malossi 13mm crank together with the big bore 86,5ccm..but its officially not for sale.
its just a question of connections.

peace

PS:i do know the boss of the SA shop and having a nice discount etc. for my racing i m doing in spain hopefully this year XD. i do know a few things more and b4 than others XD but secret is secret...
one advice i wanna give u guys.for all who are thinking about getting an new cyl like mhr team2-2fast they should wait till summer(or b4) for the new stage r/T cyl.just an advice XD

Hey mate.. Everyone know SA it's the best shop in Europe and I really admire them.. But do you get anyprofit for making advertising?

Because it's the second time on topics i post, that you go after me saiying SA are the only ones that sell this things..

In my shop i'm selling already the forks and the Malossi Big Bore and I didn't get them from SA...

Really admire them and don't have any problem with saying that... but do you have any problem me saying my company has them too?

Cheers

Back