Speedmeet May 3.- 5. Denmark - Vandel Air field - Sprint, fun track and racing

ik ga messhien ook gaan :) met de 95cc zip sp + nx . ik ben van belgie , als er nog mensen intresse hebbn om de kosten te delen zou we leuk zijn .
ik heb een auto en aanhangwagen .

Last edited:
20130115VanDelParkMap.png

(yellow line is accesroad to the area)
There is a small go cart track in the buttom of the picture. but unfortunately it isn't part of the event. But as far as I remember. It is possible to rent carts there as well.

Rules:

General rules: (google translate!)

No driving in the pit.
Clean up after yourself - waste oil spills or other form of littering will not be tolerated.
When repairing / fuelling in the pits, use cardboard or for instance. Speedline Environment mat under the machine.
Participants and others who frequent the area, are self responsible for any insurance.
All visitors must bring completed disclaimer signed by an adult or by participants' parents / guardian.
Vandalism, theft and violence will be reported to the police.
All traffic in the area and driving on the tracks is at your own risk, the organizer can not be held responsible for damage to equipment or people.
Burnouts are not permitted outside the designated area.
Drivers shall be wearing a helmet, gloves and "safe" clothing as a minimum. It means that, flip-flops, t-shirts and shorts are not allowed.
Alcohol is not allowed during the day and must therefore only be enjoyed after 18:00 - both Saturday and Sunday.
Risky driving where others are bothered / at risk is not allowed.
Driving under the influence or intoxicated is not allowed.

Requirements for machine:

Scooters (max 300ccm) and Mini moto (max 200ccm).
There must be no play in the fork or other moving parts.
Sharp objects are not allowed.
Brake (s) shall be operational.
There will over the weekend, be made noise measurements and is your machine too loud, you can get banned from driving until noise is reduced.

When driving in sprint, machinery must comply with the following:

The machine must have a valid number. To get a number you must register for the competition.
Sprinters must be with folding footrests.
The machine must comply with the requirements of the / classes to participate in - see more below SprintCup to see the requirements for your particular class.
If run in more than one class, the number must cover, the number which is not in use.
By starting, the feet must not be placed at the front wheel, as this can go in Pre stage and Stage sensors.
By signing up, both owner and a driver is to be listed. Both owner and driver is allowed to run the machine.
Eventuelle NOS bottles is to be removed in classes where this is not allowed.
Other numbers than the speedmeet numbers can not be used, so these must be covered over or removed.

Updates so far ;-)

Attachments

• 20130115VanDelParkMap.png
    20130115VanDelParkMap.png
    239.1 KB · Views: 276
i thinkit will be a problem with the folding footrests..

here in Holland that isnt needed, so we have a full aluminium frame incl the footrests.
the rule here is : when you dont have folding footrests, then the footrests have to be 25 mm in diameter and the end has to be from soft material like teflon or plastic.

this could be a problem when the organisation keep to there point.

here in Holland that isnt needed, so we have a full aluminium frame incl the footrests.
the rule here is : when you dont have folding footrests, then the footrests have to be 25 mm in diameter and the end has to be from soft material like teflon or plastic.

I am having a meeting with speedline tomorrow and I will bring this to their attention.
If you ask me, I think the rule is written that way to avoid dangerous roundbar ankle snappers.

If your sprinters is accepted by the Dutch sprinting regulations. I can hardly see any reason why not to accept them at the event.

I have had a small chat about the matter of the footrests.
The answer was, more or less.
If the sprinters, when it comes to safety, can be accepted by SOBW or DSSC regulations, then so can speedline.dk and Speedmeet accept them.

In short terms.
Will that do?

If you can absolutely guarantee us there will be no problems at T I or afterwards I am pretty sure that your answer will be sufficient.

If you can absolutely guarantee us there will be no problems at T I or afterwards I am pretty sure that your answer will be sufficient.

Hi Arne.
That is a guarantee.
There are interest from the organizers side in getting some competition to the danish sprinters.
Of cause they would like an event as safe as possible, so the more of the demands you can meet, the better.

But, as they replied, if there is details, like the footrest, that could turn out to be a minor issue. They were willing to look on the regulations.
This is a first time for them, and they only wich to make the event as safe as possible. Who could blame them otherwise?

The answer to issue was.
That if sprinters from Germany or Holland, who have been sprinting for quite a while now, can live up to their respective local safety regulations of DSSC or SOBW. Then they are of couse allowed to particepate. - Though of cause, within the limits of the class regulations, as previously mentioned.

The only flaw is.
As neither I nor Speedline knows anything about the rules of DSSC or SOBW. We depend on your help to clarify if there are other differences in the speedmeet regulations that have to be looked at, compared to your regulations.

Does that sound fair enough?

That is clear and fear enough for me now..
we are from the SBO, not SOBW. That is another organisation here in Holland.

The classes over here :

scooter sport
"beginner' class
Did not raced before
max 70cc
min 140 kg

scooter 70 B
Scooter look
max 70cc
min 140 kg
No alu frames. (front fork and rear 'suspension' is allowed out of alu)
Based on scooter engine and just 1 cilinder mounted
548709_382096381864128_1941959767_n.jpg

Scooter 70 A
Same as above but no weight limit here
576032_360400434033723_523440475_n.jpg

Scooter special
Max 70cc
Based on scooterframe.
397216_382095928530840_2037378795_n.jpg

Super special B
Max 100cc
Based on scooter engine
No NX / NOS
1 cilinder mounted
min 120 kg
548227_360401150700318_50246134_n.jpg

Super special A
Max 100cc
NX/NOS allowed
own build engines allowed
2 cilinders allowed
564190_382095528530880_1284015456_n.jpg

Attachments

• 310474_382094971864269_1056792417_n.jpg
    310474_382094971864269_1056792417_n.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 231
You've got it wrong with the 70b class.
The front fork has to be from a scootermodel! Alu frontforks arent allowed ;) at the back you can have a alu bar instead of suspension.

Hi Vinnie, thanks for the correction, we were in doubt conserning the various organizations. But of couse. We mean SBO.

It looks like you guys are going to Race in the Class 400 and 500 then

That is clear and fear enough for me now..
we are from the SBO, not SOBW. That is another organisation here in Holland.

The classes over here :

scooter sport
"beginner' class
Did not raced before
max 70cc
min 140 kg

scooter 70 B
Scooter look
max 70cc
min 140 kg
No alu frames. (front fork and rear 'suspension' is allowed out of alu)
Based on scooter engine and just 1 cilinder mounted
View attachment 32178

Scooter 70 A
Same as above but no weight limit here
View attachment 32179

Scooter special
Max 70cc
Based on scooterframe.
View attachment 32177

Super special B
Max 100cc
Based on scooter engine
No NX / NOS
1 cilinder mounted
min 120 kg
View attachment 32180

Super special A
Max 100cc
NX/NOS allowed
own build engines allowed
2 cilinders allowed
View attachment 32176

any news of the meet?

where can we buy the tickets?

Not any other than it is soon and everyboody is looking forward to this "spring" event
There where snow besides the track in the last meeting, and hopefully it will be gone by that time!

Tickets... Well, that is a mistake that I have forgotten th write where to get them.
My failure interely.

The tickets can be bought here:
Weekend driver: http://www.speedline.dk/da/scooter/billet-speedmeet-2013-s-spdmt-w-k/
Weekend non driver: http://www.speedline.dk/da/scooter/billet-speedmeet-2013-s-spdmt-w-i-k/

I advice you to join up and by them together to save some money.

The tickets will be sendt to the adress you order it to.
If you are in doubt on the website, sin an email to info@speedline.dk Att: Simon
I am pretty sure that he will be able to help you.

Is it possible to Buy tickets at the gate?
Yes of couse, that is no problem. Just bring Danish kroners. (100 € = 745 dkr. cirka)

Back