scooter sprint racing; the Japanese way

emo

The Carb. KING
hi all!! i have been always amazed by these Japanese scooters & the way they style it.. beacuse of my enthusiasm with these Japs scoots i personally met the SAN'EI SHOBO Publishing Co., Ltd Sales Manager, Mr. Toshihide Maejima when he visted my country (Philippines) last year SAN'EI SHOBO Publishing is the publisher of ScooterChamp magazine & he gave me 2 copies of it 2003 & 2004 edition.. :D

these are photo collection that i've surfed in.. although i didnt understand their language i still manage to visit their sites & just simply follow its link..

to start with, here's the KN KIkaku's Honda Dio 88cc (the older look)..

01.jpg

14.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

04.jpg

Honda Dio SR with Honda Lead90 engine (with Burial Exhaust pipe)

sil1.jpg

Burial Pipe (one of the best exhaust pipe maker in Japan) it looks weird!
sil5.jpg

sil3.jpg

sil6.jpg

sil4.jpg

sil8.jpg

sil7.jpg

sil10.jpg

sil9.jpg

sil2.jpg

more to follow!!!... stay tuned ;)

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Damn those things look like shit... :X
but it is nice to see there are also scooterrace's in other country's... -:-

efsane said:
Do you have also movies?

sorry the link is already dead, i have some clips saved at my PC

CiRox said:
OMFG Suicide machine!

Emo; Why do you sprint 400meters and not just 50/100/150meters?

in my country Philippines we race sprint 400 meters because that is the standard of drag racin & we have alot of long roads to use.. :D

but 400 meters.... then it is the top speed that counts, en not that muthc the acceleration?...
because here we don't even get to the top speed... so, it's all about the acceleration

(xorrect me if I'm wrong)

veekaa said:
but 400 meters.... then it is the top speed that counts, en not that muthc the acceleration?...
because here we don't even get to the top speed... so, it's all about the acceleration

(xorrect me if I'm wrong)

no, not really acceleration matters.. if you want to know about 400m drag racing, check this link; http://forum.scooterforum.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77428&page=4 there are some clips there..

efsane said:
That's how we like it *D No, just kidding. I think the looks don't matter, it just have to go very fast *D

Could you upload some clips/movies?
Here you can upload: http://rapidshare.de/

i will try to upload it some other time.. my internet connection is too slow,only 56kbps :X

Last edited:
Back