sbo sprint #1 etten-leur 17 april

Hey guys.

Can anyone tell me the top 3 in the top 70 cc sprinter class?

Times with and without RT

Yesteday we had an sprintevent in denmark likewise, so i want to compare the times. Only the christmas tree was a little bit strange, since all the 3 light lighted at once and the right after the green one, and the sun was on them, so very very hard to do better RT than 0.5 sek.

Personally i did 7.360 with 0.6xx RT on MHR team 70 cc aluframe dragbike.

System are the same as in holland, and the distance was meassured SEVERAL times with both laser and "drivewheel" - so you can compare them.

Best time was 6.3 with 0.6xx RT 150 meter. Done by twin cylinder polini 94 sprinter, 52 HP without nos, second of only 2 runs.

6.3 over 150m with a 94 twincilinder?

At ettenleur i did a 6.35 with a single 94cc big evo. but my RT was less, with 0.1 sec.

The toptimes @70cc klass (scooter special) were 6.6 i guess? With RT

6.3 over 150m with a 94 twincilinder?

At ettenleur i did a 6.35 with a single 94cc big evo. but my RT was less, with 0.1 sec.

The toptimes @70cc klass (scooter special) were 6.6 i guess? With RT

Yes, if you read what i said it says that the RT was quite strange on the system. With normal lights like in dssc or sbo, 0.1 is very easy to do. For instance, givin that the twin cylinder did 0.1 the time was 5.8 - just to compare.

Thats also a timeline created upon on only 2 runs, which is very little.

Okay, 6.6 with RT of 0.0xx i suppose?

Alleen klopt die lijst nog niet helemaal ... Ik sta bijvoorbeeld nogsteeds bij de 70b :p naja niet dta ik rakettijden heb gereden, maar gata om het idee dat misschien nog wat tijden niet kloppen...

aantal tijden staan er idd nog niet in :)
de finale tijden zoiezo niet zie ik..
Kevin zal dit vast nog wel doen gok ik!

Back