SAWE 2009 - 28/29/30 augustus - Lausitzring

Hi Velo,

First of all i can only agree with you about the good fun on the big track !!
The first laps i was amazed about the long straight ends, and the high speed bends.
I was not sure if my Zip could take such suffering, but after a couple of laps i didn't even think about that anymore.. i was enjoying myself to much for that !!

When you showed up, i started trying to keep my throttle open for just a little bit longer, and tried to hold my speed in the bends.
I learned much from watching you, and started to push myself to the limit!
At the end of the day i could not believe that i could keep my throttle open after the straight end with 145km/h and take that corner without slowing down! 8P [or shitting my pants :)]

I would never had done that if you wasn't there.. A big thanks for showing me around the Lausitz-Ring 9||6

The only thing that couldn't handle it all was my V-belt, it snapped at the end of the day..
I was not surprised by that.. I believe you were when i told you it was a Stage6 cilinder with a 19mm..:)

I didn't have a laptimer so i don't know my fastest lap.
What i do know is that i refilled my tank 4 times in a row. :W
Sarik and me almost used 50L of fuel this weekend..-:-

Hope to see everybody next year on the ScooterAttack Weekend 2010
The organisation was great.. Nothing but compliments.

Gr. Chris
Team EPC

Hi Chris
Once again. Thanks for the fun. It is nice to have someone to play with and have some fights with. Of curse it is fun blasting past germans doing corners with 120 + km/h. But it is more fun to have some propper battle round the turns. I'll be very pleased if some one would join our little battle around the track against the time.
There is nothing like slamming the brakes at the 50 meter mark with a Speedo needle pointing at more than 150 km/h

Conserning your belt. It doesn't suprise me ither. It is quite normal. Even with engines in the class I am driving. When pushed hard enough. It gives up.
And I can remember a 24H event last year in Belgium. Though my bet is that it took a little longer than 2 minutes this time to fix :)

But I was very surprised on with the parts your engine was build from.
Big respect on the engine work 9||6
The reason for my surprise was that there was a french driver on an Aerox who could follow me around as well. Out and through the corners he was faster but he lacked gearing down the streights. And his engine setup was Malossi BB 77 with a 30 mm PWK. So no wonder I was surprised by your "small engine" 8P
Oh. By the way. He ruined his engine later in the evening.

I am looking forward to see the Vid and the pictures :-D

See you all next year!
Regards Velo

Last edited:
Leuke foto's Ilonka!
Wat hadden wij veel spullen mee!
Nu is onze Check-dubbelcheck Mitneam-lies openbaar haha....

Verder heel gezellig weekend gehad, sprinter werkte niet echt mee.
1ste run direct vast en zwabberde en trilde flink.
nieuwe zuiger gemonteerd en nog paar keer geprobeerd maar bleef onstabiel.
Bleek uiteindelijk aan te zware magneet ( 45 gr )in voorwiel te liggen, daarna 2 valse starts gemaakt.
Zondag met slechte run nog 6.36 gereden.

De prijsuitreiking was heel gezellig met de overgebleven nederlanders ( epc crew )
Vasco is het volgens mij gewend op het podium te staan met fans.. haha.
Met vasco nog tot in de vroege uren wakker gebleven veel lol gehad, tevergeefs geprobeerd met nos bier te koelen en nog meer gekke dingen...

Iedereen bedankt voor de gezelligheid!

Wel grappig, op italiaanse forum verklaren ze die R/T cylinder nu helemaal als heilig en als de snelste 70cc cilinder:D Iemand die een paar mooie filmpjes van karsemijer of Fouad die een snelle tijd neerzet dan pleur ik ze daar even neer:W

Foto-FQXP67J7.jpg

Wat deze nou van me moest:D

En het flesje sprong ook nog eens kapot :p.

Wel grappig, op italiaanse forum verklaren ze die R/T cylinder nu helemaal als heilig en als de snelste 70cc cilinder:D Iemand die een paar mooie filmpjes van karsemijer of Fouad die een snelle tijd neerzet dan pleur ik ze daar even neer:W

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDzp7B-xLeI"]YouTube - SBO Sprint 2009 Heereveen JasperT(TTE) VS Fouad(EPC)[/ame]

6.55 goed genoeg? Neem aan van wel hun zien ook wel dat dit frame zwaarder is :p. Ik heb nog een filmpje van mijn 6.36 alleen dat is een groot bestand probeer ze deze week naar Vasco te sturen die zou er nog iets van kunnen maken.

Gr

Verder wou ik nog de Nederlanders die een beker hadden gewonnen bedanken dat we met hun bekers mochten pronken op het podium :p.

In totaal is er een goede 50 a 60 keer gesprint met mijn sprinter dit weekend. Verder heb ik nog 3 keer op die van Vasco gereden wat een hele ervaring was~. Eerste keer op een 80cc sprinter.

Enja Vassie je hebt me geboekt!!!!!

1x gare run halfgas uit gereden i.v.m. zwabberen.

2e run 6.62

3e run 6.59 met 0.16 reactie? en meen een top van 133 km zo voelde dat ook aan :p.

Op zondag was de baan nagenoeg leeg om te sprinten alleen wij en de Italianen waren er en uiteraard Kees, Bas en Youri niet te vergeten!!!! (onze gezellige buren) hun waren er ook nog en enkele Duitsers.

Op het grote circuit een goede 20 km geknald wat opzich ook wel leuk was totdat de tank leeg was :(.

Verder veel gelachen en was het echt een degelijk weekend alleen al voor de gezelligheid een herhaling waard!

Gr Fouad

It is nice to have someone to play with and have some fights with. Of curse it is fun blasting past germans doing corners with 120 + km/h. But it is more fun to have some propper battle round the turns. I'll be very pleased if some one would join our little battle around the track against the time.

Battles round the turns are also my kind of fun.. But i did need a couple of laps to get used to steering in a corner with such high speeds.. On the Kart-tracks we normaly race, we never reach top speed..
About someone joining us.. Sarik [Blue Zip2000] said he would really want to join us next year.. and if we're lucky, 2 other friends of mine will join us as well..-:-
Also Stage6 drivers in our team..

And I can remember a 24H event last year in Belgium. Though my bet is that it took a little longer than 2 minutes this time to fix :).
The first time i saw Velo on the back of your suit, i also remembered you from the 24H, but did'nt have a face with the name.. but without the helmet on, i saw you are the guy that called us "The fast blue motherf*ckers" Am i right?
It took me a few hours to fix the belt, put in a new piston and some other maintenence..

That guy with the Aerox should read your signature:!

P.s Congratulations with your team's victory on the 24H of Harz-ring this year.. :winner:

Gr. Chris
Team EPC

Back