[RWT] Runner Project (Green Monster) from Austria ...

And here is a photo from my speed 2 cylinder he is tuned by TRT (Massimo Tedeschi) !
In winter my runner gets a new engine with this cylinder :)

119d5qlov7if5.jpg

best regards
sebastian

ja passt schon, regt euch nur im sr50 über mich auf !
kann auch nichts dafür dass ich kein gutes englisch kann !
mich wunderts nur dass leute die mich nicht kennen positives schreiben und leute die mich "kennen" nur scheisse !
hier gehts um den roller und nicht um mich, wenn es um mich ginge würde beim setup stehen Vergaser Mund PWK mit polierten Zähnen oder irgendso ein Schwachsinn !
Also hört bitte auf hier irgendnen Scheiss zu spammen !
Wäre nett !

the speed cylinder is mine since last year !

Sorry for offtopic !

best regards
sebastian

Night@Sr50 said:
sege @ tedeschi tuned....

ich lach mich kaputt... omg

You people keep saying 'Sege' is a fraud, and I to wonder why and how all these parts are bought, but however I'd like to see some evidence of his fraude, otherwise you cant keep talking like this without the proof to backup your words.

sege said:
here the really first-run with evo :
the engine is not co-ordinated yet, but i do my best :]
http://rapidshare.de/files/13651068/Film.wmv.html

Sorry, but this one is really ridiculous :D

Could you please explain WHY you first buy an evo cyl, it seems that you had big trouble adjusting that engine, and now you bought a XSH Team Rep which is supposed to be adjustable a lot more difficult?!?

And now a Tedeschi Speed? Where should this end? you invest so much money in your scoot, don't adjust it, sell the whole fucking setup and buy a new one? thats so hilarious...

I got a hint for you:
Before you begin to build your 2fast engine, you might have to be able to adjust a "normal" High-End-Scoot...

Regards,
r4vY@GT

Guys .. he post more pictures from other people and try to tell us, that they are his parts! He already said more then one time that massimo will tune his zyl, but he never did it and he never could show the "massimo tuned .. whatever". His Scooterstory based of lies and talking shit and nothing else. Sorry its hard but it 's the truth. Or why u guys think that he's banned in close all germany community and thats more than one time! He tried so often to come back with lies and "new scooters" and so on but it wont fit^^. So plz dont trust this litle stupid Child and never try to trade with him!
If you wont believe.. there are much threads in german communitys about that guy!

Hab ich auch schon im sr50 gelesen, wollte jetzt nich drauf anspielen ;)

sry 4 german :p

Translation:

I already read that at the sr50 board but i didnt want to blame the topic starter for that...

LG

Last edited:
RaVeMaSt3r said:
Before you begin to build your 2fast engine, you might have to be able to adjust a "normal" High-End-Scoot...

sers thomas ;)

maybe he first make some experiences in the "70ccm Sport Class" ;)

besides i can confirm the words of metzzo and ravemaster

greetz

i don´t thik that this speed is massimo tuned ,because the exhaust chamber of my teamII which is massimo tuned is completely different and sebastian wasn´t able till today to show the signature of massimo ,if he can do this ,i would be able to say that the team is tuned by massimo or not

i can say that there are only 2 private people in germany who have massimo teamII that is marc rom scooter-attack and me and i don´t know another one!

but in the past sebastian makes himself stupid in all scooterforums in germany and that let me think that he lies, sorry it´s hard but who should trust you after that all?!

I'm not going to say anything about the story whether you are a fraud or not, I don't know you personally.

But I think the setup on the pics is very nice :)

Despite the fact that in my opinion you are fucking up your engine by driving it in the snow,dirt and so on. Your exhaust seems very rusty @ the pics.

Don't really like that, but for the rest it seems like a quite nice project :)

Just stop talking negative about the guy, and about banning him.
This aint those other forums and he has rights for a new chance.

@fluo-rox
thanks for the comment !

@all others :)

here are pics fromt the test-day @ last weekend

11b9t8kng1csh.jpg

11b9t9qkicn41.jpg

11b9tba4ioxkx.jpg

11b9td187h43l.jpg

11b9ted7hesch.jpg

11b9tfj2sbhmp.jpg

11b9tg9o1n5kx.jpg

11b9thbpi2i9t.jpg