Runner 180 rear shock

elias

El Amo del Merol
Hello all! It's beena while since I write here... My runner has been runing smoothly for a while but now the rear shock is kaput!
I live in Mexico and can't find a repalcement. Is there any substitute for the rear shock from another scooter (honda, yamaha, etc) or will I need to order it from scooter center?
Thanks guys!
E.

Advertisement - register to remove this

I would think most piggy shocks would work. Just make sure the legth is the same if you are not looking to lower the stance or hijack it.

Do you a 180fxr (two-stroke, single shock abs.) or a 180vxr (four-stroke double shock abs.)?

If you have an fxr:
All the Piaggio/Gilera 50cc rear shock absorbers will fit as well.

If you have a vxr, it is going to be more difficult....

Do you a 180fxr (two-stroke, single shock abs.) or a 180vxr (four-stroke double shock abs.)?

If you have an fxr:
All the Piaggio/Gilera 50cc rear shock absorbers will fit as well.

If you have a vxr, it is going to be more difficult....

If you have a VXR
The Polini Gubelini for Sip SP will fit as well (With some very minor adjustments):
784817_l.jpg

@Velo - that is one great looking rear shock - where and how much is the retail of those?

Thanks, it performs realy realy good as well.
This Is where I have bought mine:
http://www.speedline.dk/da/scooter/soeg/gubellini/
3.700 DKR = ~ 495 €

It is only made for Sip SP and is higher than a normal Piaggio Shock. But I have seen it used on various models Ranging from Neos/Ovetto, over Runners and Typhoons.

Polini Allso Makes (Retails) a Complete SP kit with both shocks and various springs.
valigetta2mono1.jpg

Estimated price: 950 € + tax

And:
valigettakitmono2.jpg

1090€ + tax

Seen here as well:
gommeammortizzatoripsd.jpg

Hello Elias....

There are several options for You at Scooter-Center, the best are :
Malossi: $340.00 Usd.
Bitubo: $191.00 Usd.

Also You can pick cheaper ones...I would recomend Bitubo, maybe best for the bucks....

Best Regards,

Back