Romania Roxx project.

scutertuning

Romania Rox project
Hello, My name is Radu I am from Romania a S-East european country smashed by over 40 years of comunism till 90'.I have 22 years old , and I was allways inloved by bikes ,scooters and tunned cars.At 18 years old I was participating at illegal races in Bucharest with my moddified car(so I was seek with tunning from that age).
I grow up and I become borred about car tunning.
In 2008 in 0ctober I bought an Aprilia Leonardo 250 cc for wich I tried to find parts in Romania.This was the moment when I started to read on forums. On 20 december I got a good tip and I bought an Beta Ark Lc with 200 euros whitout papers.I said that I must do all the best to make the fastest Beta Ark in Romania.
I began the project by making an initial configuration of the engine ,the estetic look of the scooter and I said:''It must be Black with orange aerox rims".
I will tell You the config of the engine :
Stage6 RM cylinder
Stage6 85mm crank
Stage6 Tassinari reed valve
Stage6 intake spacer (for rear carburator)
Stage6 5mm spacer
Stage6 transmission.(clutch,vario,wingbell,belt,)
I was verry determined to make a full Stage6 scooter.
This was the first step that I made in scooter tuning.I will put pics but I need few days to arrange them,to put it in order.
You will see how I succeded to have a rox at the end.;)

Like this it look like when I bought Beta.
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Finnaly I finished the engine.Those are some pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Those are some pictures with my Rox.I have made some laps arround our service and I can tell You that this scooter runs verry nice.I have to do some adjustments but it is great.:winner:

What spark plug are You reccomending me on this configuration?I have stage6 inner rotor,modified carters, 24mm PWK carburator,vforce reed valve stage6 , and what main jet and pilot jet ?
Main jet now is 148 , an pilot jet is 48.
The transmision is stage6 (variator,belt,clutch) I have 5gr rollers now.What to put to work better?

Thank you, the gear cover is not mine.It is from a Sr 97' LC 50 cc Stage6.My gear cover is at painting. As you can see I have a lot of work to do.This is just the beggining.

Updating

Hello.
It passed a lot of time from my last post here.I am glad that I graduated law :winner: and this gives me time now for bussines and for my scooters.

I had some problems with my gaskets from RM cylinder form Stage6 and I decided to put one more radiator.I think this is the problem for boiling water.
picture.php

I also buyed a flywheel for the ignition.I am so curious of her performances....
picture.php

I also mounted some sliders made buy an old man from a resistent material .Hope they will be good.
picture.php

picture.php

After this few adjustments I will be ready to make some noise on track prepared like an Stage6 addicted:
picture.php

picture.php

Eu sunt din arad ...ai putea sami dai id-ul sa mai vorbim...sami spui de unde fac rost de ceva piese ;) ...frumos aerox mai rar asa ceva ...

Update

It is time tu show You few pictures with my scoot before final painting.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I hope that You will enjoy my pics and I will come back with new pics.

are you only using 1 radiator now, because it looks like you have a bigger radiator now. if so did it cure that over heating problem and if so what radiator is that and where did you find it. i have been looking for a bigger radiator for my scooters. nice bike i love the stage6 orange.

Radiator

Hello , it is a radiator from an piaggio maxiscoot . I also have the original radiator , the aerox one , and the two radiators are putted in parallel not in series , because I had them in series and there was a lot of pressure and the original one blow off.

Now I have no more problems with the temperture , I always have 60-65 degrees .

what are the measurements of that radiator and what maxi scooter did it come from. to me a singe big radiator is better then 2 smaller ones.

A karting radiator is very nice , we use A kart radiator in A malaguti , it is about 52 degrees , wich is nice , 60/65 is a lot for a competion engine.

I myself have a Yamaha Neo's with a Malossi radiator , but it's a bit to small , it reaches 66 degrees , thats too hot.

also , 2 radiatior give you less reliability (more hoses , connectors , hoseclamps etc.)

do you want to ride it on a circuit?

A karting radiator is very nice , we use A kart radiator in A malaguti , it is about 52 degrees , wich is nice , 60/65 is a lot for a competion engine.

I myself have a Yamaha Neo's with a Malossi radiator , but it's a bit to small , it reaches 66 degrees , thats too hot.

also , 2 radiatior give you less reliability (more hoses , connectors , hoseclamps etc.)

do you want to ride it on a circuit?
i use my scooters on the streets. what kart radiator do you guys use and whats the size of these radiators.

Back