Race pictures of yourself?

Ramonrunner said:
DSC_7011.jpg

A great photo from 'Spasta' :)

As you can see, I am wearing a full leather suit, during sprint races.

I have the same shoes :W

ex-racer#2 said:
All I have are bike racing pics if those qualify??
Go ahead, what I want to watch is race-pics +ralf+

And for the safety off-topic: Lets all agree that leather is safer!

/Swobber

PS: I once took an old Puch Maxi Mini for a ride in full leather @ 30km/h :W

Swobber said:
Go ahead, what I want to watch is race-pics +ralf+

And for the safety off-topic: Lets all agree that leather is safer!

/Swobber

PS: I once took an old Puch Maxi Mini for a ride in full leather @ 30km/h :W
Help me figure out how to upload and I have lots to dig up and post.

I definately need better tires and suspension. I am getting a woody seeing you guys knee down on a scoot.

ex-racer#2 said:
Help me figure out how to upload and I have lots to dig up and post.

I definately need better tires and suspension. I am getting a woody seeing you guys knee down on a scoot.

even with a compleet std Yamaha Aerox you can make a knee-down with jeans on , it will make a hole in your jeans but it's possible , ive done it once :)

if you can convert your wheels to 12" you'll have better selection of race tires for your Aerox, it will give you more confidence in leaning the scooter.

melf #50 said:
even with a compleet std Yamaha Aerox you can make a knee-down with jeans on , it will make a hole in your jeans but it's possible , ive done it once :)

I am looking at lean angle more than anything else. My current Michelin Reggae's will not do that kind of lean angle with the stock suspension. I am looking at the Boppers and some Pirelli's but I think that will just make the rear shock issue that much worse.

http://www.bmrc.bm/2006pictures/may7th/scooters/scooter6.jpg

I'm the big guy in the green and black suit riding the black bike......and yeah, I got him on the exit of the corner, he dropped in a little too tight and yeah...........all over after that.

One thing about track racing, size does matter. I weight about 110 kg whereas most of my competition weighs around 70kg. They walk away from me down the straightaways, but boy does my big ass catch em through a corner!

My team mate on a 2006 Team Malossi Zip. Ed Cook #4.

http://www.bmrc.bm/2006pictures/may7th/scooters/scooter1.jpg

Oh yeah, just to stick my two cents in about the whole safety gear aspect......

have any one of you guys ever been to a "real" drag strip? yeah, I mean real with concrete walls on either side of the track, fencing outside of that, and a yellow line down the middle to split the lanes..........well if you have, and you've raced that is, you should know, you've gotta wear a FULL LEATHER SUIT or they won't even let your ass do a burnout.

for those of you doing those back road races with metal barriers and haybales lining the sides of the roads, go right on ahead.... I personally don't give a fuck about how much pain you're gonna be in when the Dr. has to graft skin off your ass to use on your hands and face........for those of us who do things atleast semi-professionally, we all know that the 300-400 euros on a good suit is all part of the game. straight up, I don't understand how people go and spend thousands to put the best stuff on their bike, but won't spend another couple hundred to protect their body, JUST IN CASE, something goes wrong. Oh and if you think it doesn't happen, I was racing 600cc rice rockets in Florida last year, and the guy in the other lane's chain broke, locking his real wheel, and sent him into me at 95 mph. Freak accident, but it does happen.

Images of FUracing8

Bryce..dunno if u knew about the pics on islandstats.bm but i thought id upload some of you..hope u dont mind..see u sunday.

11avd6h.jpg

11av9r8.jpg

11av9yf.jpg

11ava5u.jpg

Hows a $13,000 scooter look??? Take a look!
Factory Malossi zips...ridiculusly fast!
11avasx.jpg

Back