polivi evo exhaust port exit match??

bluehawkkevin

guy's my MHR 70cc cylinder has met its end, it walls were chipped-off, i got this polini evo cylinder and i was wondering how to match the rectangular shape to my old exhaust round flange

Advertisement - register to remove this

You could make a new one like i did for my HR2 pipe.. , i believe this will give you the most increase of power.

But if you are not able to produce a new one like on the pic i would take away some metal in the flange so nothing is blocking the excaust port.. You can use a ''dremel'' for this...

Good luck..

Attachments

• S8001146mini.JPG
    S8001146mini.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 47
what pipe are you using? MHR? it would be hard to match it perfectly to the outlet of the cylinder, you'll have to weld on material & port it to get that oval shape.

are you planning on porting the Evo cilinder too? i hope you don't ruin it, goodluck.

thank you guys for the info , i got this 1 cm aluminum courtesy of our scraps from work..hehehe , did some designing and measurements , some drilling and polishing bingo...i will try it tonight, yup its an mhr pipe , for the EVO porting i have just ported some thin layer (using diamond piece in it, not smooth , you can feel some roughness, noy the usual mirror shine , )since i think the port are just enough for my setup , but am planning to port the crankcase too...just want to feel the new evo first and compared it to my MHR block...

Back