Polini Evolution 3

Guys,
How much hp do you think I can get from Stage6 Racing Modular cylinder kit, Stage6 HPC Crankshaft, Stage6 internal rotor ignition R/T , Stage6 R1400 exhaust and 21mm Dellorto Carb ? any ideas?

Hi,
... and Pro Race II exhaust. I have tested on it also Polini Evolution 9 and 10 but Pro Race II exhaust gave the best performance. I have gained of it 22PS on rear wheel.
Greetings,
Bartek

Excuse me Panthelion, where I can find Pro Race II exhaust? I was looking on scooter-attack and there is everything but the Pro Race II. It has For Race II , Evolution 9 and 10.

Hi,
pink_panther66:
For Evo III take only high-end exhausts! if you put on FR3 you won't feel any power! You have to buy digital innenrotor and ofcourse good exhaust. Hebo V also behaves very well with evo series. You have copied a link to main page of online shop xD You can take any of good 80mm rod cranks: Hebo, Stage6 or Polini.
JRMN:
There is no Evo III for minarelli.
If you take new roost exhaust, it has no-gasket flanche, which means that it won't suit evolution I/II/III cylinders. If you make the exhaust channel in evo round, it has a diameter of 29-30mm. The flanche of roost has diameter od 28mm, pro race II exhaust has a flanche with diamater of 29mm and you can easily tune it for 30mm.
Stock Evo III timings are round 130*/195*
Greetings,
Panthelion
Greetings.

But we do have an already matched flange for the evolution cylinder...

Evo_flange.jpg

Regards.

did u make this flange your self because im lookin for i as i have the evo 3 and wondering were 2 get 1 from ? if you could get back 2 me that would be great thanks Tom

Do you even know why these flanges don't fit a Hebo Racing 2 exhaust?? I see everybody make the same mistake with the evo exhaust flange.

Back