Please help :)

Joker

First thanks for this forum!

I'm a noob into scooters and have just bought a Peugeot SP2 it has a Malossi variator and a Next(?) exhaust. That is all there's modified on it.

Now I want more topspeed and (Especially) acceleration and I got around 350-400 EUR to spend right now.

What (and WHERE) do I buy? Any suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks!

Advertisement - register to remove this

if you want real speed, buy a 70 ccs cilinder, like Malossi/Polini/Hebo(brands), i dont know where to buy it, and after that buy a good exhaust and carburator..

Was lurking around on tunescoot.de and saw some nice stuff there...

Cylinder: Trophy Racing Plus AC 70ccm 159,60 € OR Malossi MHR Replica AC 70ccm 157,70 €, Which one would you guys prefer?

Carburator: Arreche 21mm 71,25 €
Airfilter: Hebo Pilz Luftfilter 18,05 €
Clutch: Malossi Fly Clutch 78,85 €
Malossi MHR Kurbelwelle: 152,95 €
Hebo kevlar Keilriem: 19,00 €

Total : 498,00

A bit more than I expected to use ;)

How would a setup like that be able to perform and are there any stuff I have mentioned that I wouldnt need in that setup?

my suggestion is throw away the Technigas Next exhaust in the garbage bin it isn't even worth mentioning the Technigas uitlaat in this forum.

for cilinder kits stick to Malossi as they have a solid reputation in building performance cilinder kits. instead of the Arreche carb use a Dell'Orto 21PHBG carb.

if you are aiming for top speed a set of taller gears will be must have in your list.

couldn't agree more, technigas are not really performance exhausts. maybe a polini or a doppler pipe? Sure other people will have better suggestions than me! :D Malossi stuff is generally very good I have bought plenty of stuff and never had anything but good results from it.

Back