pipes for 2F4R Minarelli

tiba_karotsu

OVERREV TUNING
has anybody tested off the shelf pipes like the yasuni c20, c21, c30, MK Prorace, MHR Team 06, Polini EVO2, KRD F1, Hebo Racing III to find out which pipe gives the best hp & torque across the powerband.

care to post dynographs if any? i have C21 & can borrow an MK prorace (production & factory) from MikkoR, i know Spanish made pipes give the most hp so i'm rounding off my selection towards Spanish made pipes as custom pipes are hard to get hold of.

Advertisement - register to remove this

what kind of spanish pipes are you looking for? cantillanas or what?

i would like to limit my choices down to the more popular ones like yasuni or metrakit, cantillanas from what i read hear perform poorly b'coz they are only cheap copies.

if you know any please post them up so i can make an educated choice.

thanks.

DPR 2fast exhaust performs great on piaggio. im not sure about minarelli, cause theres not that much experience with it. but i think its worth the try. only thing is that you dont live around the corner :D

DPR 2fast exhaust performs great on piaggio. im not sure about minarelli, cause theres not that much experience with it. but i think its worth the try. only thing is that you dont live around the corner :D

yeah tell me about it, it's not like i can jump over the fence or walk around across town to go to your place & order custom made pipes, sometimes living in an island really suxxorz. :(

the quality of cantillana pipes is quite poor, but people here use them for competition saying that they are better than the yasunis, although i never saw them they are fatter in diameter... theres various models.. there are other custom pipes around here but im not sure about the performance

Someone here on the forum tested the C30 on the 2fast Mina. And it did'nt preform very well. It preduced around the 18.8hp, but maybe the settings were poor...
But DJ from this forum has the MK PR2 on the 2fast. I don't know how it preforms, you shoul'd ask him :)

The 2fast has a longer stroke, and relatively mild porting timings. A very high rpm pipe (like the C30) won't do the proper thing.

Someone here on the forum tested the C30 on the 2fast Mina. And it did'nt preform very well. It preduced around the 18.8hp, but maybe the settings were poor...
But DJ from this forum has the MK PR2 on the 2fast. I don't know how it preforms, you shoul'd ask him :)

are you talking about Dave? that 18.8 hp was with a mhr cross cilinder :) not with 2fast, hes getting a JS exhaust now ;)

I have a C30 on my 2fast set-up, and while it is not ideal for the application I'm using it for, it performs pretty well. Like roost said, it's a high RPM pipe, so unless you wanna use alot of r's, you'd probably be better off using the MHR pipe. I'm a real big guy, so I use alot of RPM just to get the bike going.

I also am interested in a DPR exhaust. I've been tryin to get my Roost there to make me one, but he doesn't get back to me via e-mails. Give me the bank info and I'll have the money there the next day dude, it's that simple.

I know that the Team pipe sucks on the Mina version of the 2fast cilinder. I tested a VTM, Team06 and the Pro Race pipe the last time, and the Pro Race delivered 1hp more than the VTM, and 1.8hp more than the team06 exaust.

I'm interested in what roost can build for a 80cc cilinder.

I know that the Team pipe sucks on the Mina version of the 2fast cilinder. I tested a VTM, Team06 and the Pro Race pipe the last time, and the Pro Race delivered 1hp more than the VTM, and 1.8hp more than the team06 exaust.

I'm interested in what roost can build for a 80cc cilinder.

would you like to care to tell us how many hp did the Prorace, VTM & Team 06 exhausts made on the 2Fast Mina? please? :D

Tiba I already Email Roost and he did answer me back less than 24hours. I did forward the whole email to your yahoo email, check it at your convinience.

Roost I do appreciate your fast reply and enthusiasm bout the email. thanks and im looking forward to do business with you.

Good day to all!

well Mr. Roost, if you are so obliged, make 2 of those pipes for Tiba and I'll purchase the other one, even if I have to pick it up while I'm in Amsterdam in December. make it happen, I'm a man of my word

Back