piaggio typhoon 125

Advertisement - register to remove this

i konw that these bikes are air cooled so they won´t go fast as liquid cooled bikes. It is a 125cc engine and these parts are a lot more expensive than normal 50cc or 70 cc engines and there are not very much parts available for 125cc compared with 50cc or 70cc

indeed , there arent much parts available, but enough to make your 125 fast :D

when you look at malossi.nl you will find the website of anglodutch, there you can see which parts are available for 125 ac engines. There arent any prices online there, only the availability of the parts.

man a typhoon125 can fly if you want! It's got the famous 125cc Piaggio engine and there are a lot of parts for it. Of course you can put a runner180lc engine on it, but if you want to keep it aircooled you can let it go fast using:
-Malossi 172cc kit/Simonini 180cc kit
-Malossi MHR pipe/Polini Evo etc
-big carb
-Malossi/polini variator
-Polini Big valve

And you've got to modify the carters wel. If you tune the 172 cilinder you could go faster than some 500cc maxiscoots (X9 etc) in acceleration...

typhoon 125's are the bomb i wish i had one. i think they can be made faster then the watercooled bikes because they are way lighter to start with. i would get fabrizi 210cc kit fot it. too bad they dont have those bikes out here where i live.

man a typhoon125 can fly if you want! It's got the famous 125cc Piaggio engine and there are a lot of parts for it. Of course you can put a runner180lc engine on it, but if you want to keep it aircooled you can let it go fast using:
-Malossi 172cc kit/Simonini 180cc kit
-Malossi MHR pipe/Polini Evo etc
-big carb
-Malossi/polini variator
-Polini Big valve

And you've got to modify the carters wel. If you tune the 172 cilinder you could go faster than some 500cc maxiscoots (X9 etc) in acceleration...

I have a 2012 Typhoon 125 4t are these upgrades availible for my scoot? i would like some more power for take offs.

Hello,

I am looking to see if anyone here can help me!

I am doing a project with my Piaggio Typhhon 125cc 4T (2017 Model) and i am looking for a wheel that would have the correct "holes" to attach the front disc brake. (original disc brake 5 “holes” - Malossi disc brake 3 “Holes”) (photos bellow)

Would anyone suggest a Rim (size 12) that would have the corresponding “holes”?

Also attatching photos of a Malossi Typhoon prototype that is running the same front disc brake.

Thanks

Attachments

• Disc 2.jpg
    Disc 2.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 1
  • disck 1.jpg
    disck 1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 3.jpg