Performance ignitions

Eoin70

Are they better than standard Minarelli ignitions

do they have power for all normal electrics aswell for lights indicators etc

i think one of these will solve my problem in my Mhr aerox as my ignition is standard but i do have the Malossi Cdi

will it solve all my timing problems

Advertisement - register to remove this

Eoin70 said:
Are they better than standard Minarelli ignitions

do they have power for all normal electrics aswell for lights indicators etc

i think one of these will solve my problem in my Mhr aerox as my ignition is standard but i do have the Malossi Cdi

will it solve all my timing problems

Eoin70

Sure it gives you much more performances. Better gas response, more power, and accelration! However you will loose your whole electrical system. I have a HPI 2004 cause there is a 10W coil for it. So I can use LED lights for it (rear+brake)

really no lights etc!!

thats a Shame. Are there any companies who make ones with windings for maybe 50W. If the standard timing is tuned by an expert could it be as good?

if you can find a CGC inter rotor with lighting that could solve your problem.
Browni do you think that HPI puts out enough juice to run a electric waterpump?

rydah said:
if you can find a CGC inter rotor with lighting that could solve your problem.
Browni do you think that HPI puts out enough juice to run a electric waterpump?

If it's equal or under 10W I think yes, or if you use an accumulator for it!

THE cgc factory burned down a year ago so you will have to look everywhere you can. i am sure that there is at least one shop in europe that has one left.

.....hmmm, it's really interesting but are there any inner rotor ignitions with this kind of feature?...Coz i've just acquired a Malossi CDI to preserve my lighting system, ah well..i'm happy already....haha.. :#

...I have lights and i'm still using my stock Ducati CDI on my Ark...My Malossi CDI for Ducati flywheels has not been installed yet...This is my only option to still preserve my lighting system coz i'm using my scoot at night....

rydah said:
cruz do you know what much those MVT's cost?

The Millenium (for Minarelli) is 168,26 euro at scooter-attack (it contains the CDI and the coil too). And you can buy a special MVT CDI for it with 18 ignition curves (126,9 euro).

rydah said:
with both of those MVT's you can still run lights? i have the malossi rotor kit, how does it compare to the MVT millenium.

The MVT Millenium is very similar to the standard ignition system. The Millenium has an outer rotor like standard, but a little bit lighter. There is another brand with lights it'S name is Leonelli. And now there is a fabrizi outer rotor kit with EProm
trurl_pagecontent

rydah said:
with both of those MVT's you can still run lights? i have the malossi rotor kit, how does it compare to the MVT millenium.

The Malossi rotor kit is better than the Millenium, but there is an MVT inner rotor kit too.

there is no cataloghes from MVT
The MVT for yamaha ignition doesn't bring the ignition coil, only the ducati one.
The MVT rotor is around 150g lighter than the original one.

Back