Not good with parts to PGO....:(

XarsioN

Hi my friend =)

hm....iv'e got a problem...my daddy got an PGO t-rex -02 with a touring exhaust he ordered it from www.50cc.nl's a lot of exhaust there (49) but, when it come's to carbs, it's just 2 (TWO!)

Amal 19mm (ive been heard that its har to calibrate)

and Malossi 21 mm...(to big?????)

wich of them do you think I should take for malossi sport...or, do you know any places there they got malossi sport 70cc, dellorto 17,5 -19mm carb ??

Then He wondering, can we drive with the tourinng on a sport-cylinder, does we loose A LOT effect?

Best regards
//Kim

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Hm.....*update*

I Did a research on carbs on polini.com, and they found a dellorto 17,5 to Malagutti f-10, but it's the same engine and the exhaust i ordered (touring) was for malagutti.

DO you think I can order a carb dellorto 17,5 mm from 50cc.nl, but i'm order it for Malaguti?????????

PGO has an imitation engine of minarelli vertical, so I guess that (nearly) all parts for minarelli vertical scooters will fit on your PGO.

But One thing thing I still don't get, if i'm serchinf for a carb exemple for sr WWW, it found a dellorto 17,5, then i'm seraching on same site after one to pgo, and itäs not finding any!!:/

PGO doesn't have the minarelli vertical engine officialy. It's an imitation remember ;) And that's why you don't find parts for PGO, except for the original ones.
There is somebody on this forum with a PGO scooter and he says that parts for scooters with a minarelli vertical engine fit on his PGO. So I guess that would be the same for your scooter.

Huh, mine is not vertical...:S

My cylinder is horizentaal (name)....isn't it?????;S

Do you know the name of that guy???wanna talk to him :D

This is the link for his projectpage. It's in Dutch, so I think you will not understand anything that is said there.
This is the link for his profile so you can e-mail him or send him a private message.
Good luck

Hm..

y father can't order a carb right now, so i wondering...

Wich mainjet should I use now when Ive got the "begrenzer" in airbox LEFT!!

sooo..whe ive got polini sport, yasuni r, wich mainjet should i use in the orginal carb ? and whats orginal..??

If you can visit a danish page you can buy a 17,5 mm Arreche aburator at www.scooter-racing.dk - PGO - DR. Big (In Denmark you must drive 30 km/h so therefore PGO made a T-Rex called DR. Big. They just removed the T-Rex sticker and puted a DR. Big sticker in sted) I am not sure that they sends something to another country, nut rty to email them

Hi klaus.

Iv'e been heard that arreche (and amal) is hard to calibrate and bad quality.....

So i think i drive with orginal carb =)

Back