My pipes:)

There is no use for making an exhaust for a midrace cylinder, because there are enough aftermarktet exhausts to get for suchs kind of cylinders.

Exhausts made to specs are only necessary when you are driving on the limit of your setup and you want progress.

Up

img_0353.jpg

too bad...i already got my XSH DPR 2F4R mina SPEC pipe....Massimo Emailed me that SOON 2F4R pipe mina will be available! atleast thats what he told me! Still im interested to your pipe ROOST! The quality, looks and welds are very nice! hopefully it will perform better! Just let me know if you are ready for the 2FAST Mina PIPE! sure thing i will order!

dyno is not compleate done,

for 2fast pipes aslo is not compleate..

he will to let know when it will be done

lp Harko

It's the opposite; I took pipe building more seriously. I made lots of changes/improvements on the techinques of production and performance issues.

Nice pipe, Blue_Nitro.

@ Roost: I love your pipes :+ haha. Very nice design but i heard they only have good preformance on a Polini EVO cylinder.. Is this true or just a lie?

(Sorry for the bad english)

Nice pipe, Blue_Nitro.

@ Roost: I love your pipes :+ haha. Very nice design but i heard they only have good preformance on a Polini EVO cylinder.. Is this true or just a lie?

(Sorry for the bad english)

marco (XSH) specs roost pipes preform very well on 2f4r. so not only on EVO

roost the pipe for Glorija is bomba :D But you must change something...Will talk about it in zagorje or hajdose ;)

p.s. I have pics for u of pipes on Glorija,FireFox,Stalker and Dragster ;)

Back