my 180cc street toy

ey narx
ive got a question
i first had the cartercap without bearing.i hearded if you want a more reliable engine[at higher rpm] you can better mount the one with bearing so i did that.
only now my poulies wont fit because the diameter of the primaire axel is 2 thick,i managed 2 find the poulies that go with that .
but now i see that there needs 2 go a little spacer between the speedbell and the cartercap,and between the poulies and gearcap.
maybe you can measure that spacers for me one time if you ever get near there.will be a great help.or maye you know where i can find that info.can ony find the blueprint of an engine without the bearing in the cartercap
i really want 2 get it right,so if you ever come near there please let me know.its not in a hurry cause i'm still working on the cilinder en carter so its something that isnt in a hurry
sorry again for my crappy english especially when it comes 2 naming certain things ,but i'm learning.hope you understand what i mean
greeets art

ey narx
ive got a question
i first had the cartercap without bearing.i hearded if you want a more reliable engine[at higher rpm] you can better mount the one with bearing so i did that.
only now my poulies wont fit because the diameter of the primaire axel is 2 thick,i managed 2 find the poulies that go with that .
but now i see that there needs 2 go a little spacer between the speedbell and the cartercap,and between the poulies and gearcap.
maybe you can measure that spacers for me one time if you ever get near there.will be a great help.or maye you know where i can find that info.can ony find the blueprint of an engine without the bearing in the cartercap
i really want 2 get it right,so if you ever come near there please let me know.its not in a hurry cause i'm still working on the cilinder en carter so its something that isnt in a hurry
sorry again for my crappy english especially when it comes 2 naming certain things ,but i'm learning.hope you understand what i mean
greeets art

Theres only one spacer, it's between the clutch bell and tranny cover. I can check it for you but now its too cold for doing it because I don't have heated garage, let me know if it becomes a rush and I'll do it.
In the meantime I'll try to find that spacer dimensions on the web.

thanx narx would be a great help
and like i said before its in no hurry
so between the poulies and gearcap there's no spacer
i've still gotta go and pick up te poulies that go with the gear,so i will see
2 bad i cant show you pics then you can see what my prob is
but anyway thanks man have a nice weekend
art

eyyyyyyyyyy
dont got much 2 tell but just wanted 2 say
i ordered the bgm evo crank the 55mm one
its only gonna take 2 mounths before i get it .
the article isnt in stock.
just just have 2 be patient.
did you start the work on your intake,or your really waiting for better temperatures?
i got the carter in my room,so that makes a bit easier
and the scoot is in the barn waiting 2 get fired up for the first time
well thats my news for the day
talk 2 you my friend

I finally got the reeed cage.

DSC07080_resize.jpg

DSC07075_resize.jpg

When I buy a crank , 54 or 55mm will be fitting it to the engine all together.

Hmm, the problem with using a bigger stroke, is that your transfer timings become insane (140, stock). You need to get them down.

Exhaust becomes 180 with a 55mm crank (stock).

Good luck with your project.

howdee Mr NARX
well ive walked onto a real nice engine and bought it.just perfect and exactly what i was going for.offcourse its not near ready cause work on the cilinder can start now.but i'm about 50% ready with the engine
2 bad i cant put a pic here its super goodlookin

so how is the work on you engine progressing
have you started grinding the case 2 get the bigger valve fitted?
please put some pics of the work your doing on the case. i'm really intrested.
there aint somuch 180cc projects asfar as i can find.so keep up the good work and lets hope summer comes soon
greets art

Last edited:
Got the original keihin carb, no more messing with fakies.

DSC07193_resize.jpg

88holland88: There will be some pics when I start working on it.

EY NARX
yeah the keihin is the way 2 go
do you have the malossi torque driver,ive got a new one here i need 2 get rid off.maybe your intrested let me know
greets art

Carb has been sold, I'll use another PWK28.
Next time when you will have any questions not directly about my project please send me PM.

hi narx!
i'm francesco and i'm italian..
i'm very interested in you project..i'm trying to do a similar thing with my aerox..
i've also a zip sp frame andi want to cut and weld on mine as you had done..
i'm waiting for my 180cc engine that is been sent to me two weeks ago..
i would be grateful if you could give me some advise(in paticular about the pipe header and the frame)..
keep in contact ;)
cescomhr@hotmail.it

Back