leo vince 70

maniasite

Hello Guys.

I happen to be get leovince 70 (handmade). I don't know exatly how much performance this exhaust. As I heard , this is suitable MHR or High end spec. Anyone tell me about this exhaust. Thanks.

Advertisement - register to remove this

I would radher choose exhaust from some better brand HEBO, YASUNI ...
I have expierence just with lower models from this brand and it was alway miserable....

I agree with Spasta, give it a try and check your scoot's performance...even many folks said Leo Vince it's a shit, it is not a bad pipe.

Yeah I'll be intersted to see what performance you get out of the pipe, I was looking at it myself, it's a damn sexy pipe at least ;)

If you look at the Leo Vince Hand Made 70 pipe measurements and compare them with any other 70 c.c. pipe you'll see it is very well designed:

LeoVinceHM70.jpg

Also it is a good looking pipe:

linea_70_big.jpg

I have this pipe on my Derbi GP1. I chose it for two reasons, from what I've seen it is far and away better built for daily use than any of the pure racing pipes, being all stainless steel and titanium it doesn't corode at all and is very easy to clean to looking good as new with very little effort. Also it's got a bit more midrange than the pipes like the evo and mhr that I've ridden making it better for riding around town. I've got an evo 8 on order and will be dynoing it back to back with this pipe to see the exact difference. But I'll probably end up running the HM70 most of the time and just swapping in the evo when I want a little more top end, like next august when I'm going to take it up to the salt flats for speed week. Anyway, I've had this pipe for a few months and have been more than happy with it.

I have putted this pipe on my scooter. my scooter is minarelli.
I have changed

the 30% hard centerspring, (I think 20%hard centerspring is best. But i don't have:'( )
(I don't know %But that is harder that stock spring) hard clutech spring,
roller (5g)
Main jet 85
Cylinder 65cc Alu (AC) (I don't exactly how is performance this cylinder. I think sports cylinder)
light fan
Kevlral v-belt
leovince 70 exhaust.

And others are all standard.

that's good acceleration that almost standard without cylinder. But when it high rev , that is better acceletion(70km) than low-mid rev. top speed of my scooter is about 95km. I don't have now RPM gauge. So that's my feel.:) I think that this exhaust is very good for minarelli and good exhaust for midrace. I am going to buy Vario and intake (manifold), and bigger carb. I will post about this exhaust. If I have chance , I will change the cylinder that selling in euro (DR or stage6 or mhr replica..etc...)

maniasite said:
Ok I forget it! I will buy Reedvalve(Reedcage) . what is better ignition in my spec?

The performance reeds are good because they are not expensive and have the benefits of better performance and lower risk of engine damage if they break. I think for most mild tuning jobs meant to be ridden on the street I'd stick to stock ignition. To get big improvements you'll need to spend about 400.00 euro at least. Mexicano just knows no 'limits' ;) !

Last edited:
maniasite: brookespeed is right, you can hold your stock rotor/stator and get a "variable CDI" they are cheap, about $40.00-$50.00 euro, you can get Tassinari reed cage, Polini or Malossi.

Back