Jog RR - Mhr Cross! *Update*

No more OT please!

Only comments about the bike ;) i got new piston ring today and som other stuff, then im ready to reach the 22 hp in saturday :p

*UPDATE*

Sorry its been long time ago since last update, but i have worked a lot, and didnt have the time to update.

Here's some picture sof the things that happened to the bike since last update :)

Rs24 etc..
DSC00067_big_thumb.JPG

After the "Skjern Scooter Weekend" i discovered that the engine was on its way to break :'( But now its welded, and vil never break again on there! ;)
DSC00076_big_thumb.JPG

DSC000771_big_thumb.JPG

I was to the meeting "Speedmeet 09" and the jog was running okay, it followed the other fast bikes on the straights, but suddenly on the longest straight, the engine "died" and i say'd to my self, ahh new piston :( AGAIN!
there must have been some place where it got "Fake air" (don't know what its called in english :) )

DSC00091_big_thumb.JPG

Now i have got my new piston and the new Kielsler manifold/intake with hiper membran. i exited to see how it will perform :) there is a meeting in this weekend 18-19 July. where it going on the bench again if it runs well, now it NEEDS to get over the 22HP!!! :p

DSC00095_big_thumb.JPG

-All from now, Please comment!

Hey Kaxx

Hey, din jogrr er lækker nok, men den rigtige smr er Danny Smedegaard Esbjerg og jeg synes det der tag stjæleri er tamt! Så stop

can i ask wat sort of forks u have on ur scooter? u might be able to helo me can i put yamaha aerox forks onto my yamaha jog rr and if so how much work does it take to put them on

Back