-BGM intake
-BGM evo wingbell
-ngk racing cable
-ngk b9 eix
-homemade spacer
-skf c4 bearings

the mailman woke me up today
29042009141.jpg

:) I've switched into high gear with my project :D i did a lot of work in this 2 days and another package arrived today. more later when i get it.

yeah i know :S :) it's very nice suspension :) all the best from me about it. it's way better than the original and twice as wide xD i hope i will shoot a video tomorrow :( hate all the rain :( it wount stop, now raining for days :S

i'm thinking about putting some aluminium pipe's for better cooling like this:
dsc02583-small.jpg

because i don't have a modul head or a second radiator,...and i have a squish of about 0.75mm so i think it will be good to put on. what do you think apriliafan?

i'm thinking about putting some aluminium pipe's for better cooling like this:
dsc02583-small.jpg

because i don't have a modul head or a second radiator,...and i have a squish of about 0.75mm so i think it will be good to put on. what do you think apriliafan?

Copper is actually cooling better than aluminium,but alu looks better xD

http://www.gundg-styling.com/product_info.php/info/p2452_Sto-daempfer-E-SERIES-280mm--ABE-.html

Is that ur suspension?:S

I told you already about the adjusting :)....google is such a nice machine :p

http://tinyurl.com/dfj77q

no that's not mine. mine is from scooter center. it's better than original :)

to tell you! i bought MHR vario, overrange belt and 128 piaggio pulleys today :) now it should work properly :)

apriliafan: no the squsih is good! a guy that i know is in italian racing and he told me how much i shoul have on my due+, but when you lower your squish, your engine is hoter so you have to have suficient cooling so i'm thinking about instaling these pipes just to be safe :D

no that's not mine. mine is from scooter center. it's better than original :)

to tell you! i bought MHR vario, overrange belt and 128 piaggio pulleys today :) now it should work properly :)

apriliafan: no the squsih is good! a guy that i know is in italian racing and he told me how much i shoul have on my due+, but when you lower your squish, your engine is hoter so you have to have suficient cooling so i'm thinking about instaling these pipes just to be safe :D

DOnt count on a squish what ppl tell u ..find out whats best by yourself ..as every engine MIGHT be slighty different.
Buy the degree disc and find out what squish is best for you,fitting the timings to your exhaust etc (if u dont want to port the cylinder)

i think it's good. we'll see ;) can't wait for MHR vario & overrange belt to come :) most people say aluminium is better that copper?

the copper will work harden and crack
it would be ok if it was bolted to the frame then the hose came off and went to the pump
you need it so there can be no flex in the copper at all
even still the vibration enough will cause it to break in the end

hehe :) today i put all stickers off and put on new GO FAST ones :) it looks siiiick :) i'm waiting for purple malossi contra spring for piaggio and then i'll put a video :) i hope :) and oh i must buy another radiator

the original one is blocked on high rpm. this one iz unblocked.

little problem. don't know what to do, the scoot just doesn't want to pull on wheelie at the start :S, so what i mean is it doesn't pull hard enough :S. i have 3.8g rollers in my MHR vario, purple malossi contra spring for piaggio(because i have 128 piaggio pulleys), and blue MHR clutch springs :S any sugestions?

Your still using stock ignition but with aftermarket cdi right? I would strongly suggest getting an innerrotor or even something with a light coil, if worse was to come, use MVT or alike.... Stock ignition with that kind of setup never goes well.

When installing crank did you make sure of the woodruff key was in the correct place, as if you was just to line up by eye (without key) this will result in advancing or retarding furthermore.

Back