Jan's unidentified MR rox

a sneak peak what's happenin'. yesterday i put my engine on the scooter and i did a lot of work. i'm waiting for some gaskets and cylinder (will arive this week). i hope i will start my engine by the end of this week. I'm also buying some other filter cuz this one it too long and i have troubles with mounting(in the way). hope i will do more work this week if I get better (sick)

just to say what's hapening. this week i will get: 24 r/t, pilot slow jets, e13, yellow malossi contra spring and one plastic. Then i will start putting everything together, i must give 3 plastics to the painter, set it up and finally repolish the engine cover. the deadline for all those things is 10.may as it will be revealed.

today i bought 24 pwk r/t and put it right on and it woooorks :D the scooter runs normaly with choke and also withouth the choke. but the scooter now does the sound like in hasn't got much air so my question is should i put smaller jet right-away or should i make a test ride first and then see? i would like to hear your opinion apriliafan

today i bought 24 pwk r/t and put it right on and it woooorks :D the scooter runs normaly with choke and also withouth the choke. but the scooter now does the sound like in hasn't got much air so my question is should i put smaller jet right-away or should i make a test ride first and then see? i would like to hear your opinion apriliafan

If u lower the jet number,less fuel will enter .Sounds like the solution for your case....
But as I said,the spark plug tells u what to do.Check the color...if its black,lower the jet.
If its white,put a higher number in.
If its light brown than its good.

jetting with no test riding doesnt make sence mate?
Only a testrun will show you something..just to start and rev it is not adjusting :p

hm...everyone else told me i should set up my carb(jets) depending on the riding so it will run perfect and then check the sparkplug color. i hate it when it rains...i can't do a test run :( but here's a good picture :)
pojutri.png

the weather forecast seems better :D

Last edited:
:) to tell you all so you won't be asking. i put my filter that way because on this manifold you can't put any filter on because it's too high and it won't go on :) so this was the only thing that could be done. i know my response time will be longer but it's fine for every-day use :) i'll put off everything when i'll be dragin' :)

I dont like the throttle cable positionated:S look quiet bent :S

Panels look good.built it together and come up with some final pics :)

Back