Italjet Dragster Electrical Diagram

xzburnoutzx

Italjet Dragster
Hi,

Does anyone know or have a electrical diagram of a dragster. Can´t make sense of all the wires...Someone has done some home tuning with them...

Greets xz..

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hi,

I have every electrical issue solved by now but since I removed all of the electric system besides the Ignition, CDI and coil I have no temp. gauge and dragster only has a light for it aswell. So I ordered a S6 Temp meter. I had a Multimeter on my Area 51 and I had to connect one wire to the +. Where can I get this plus from my Ignition-CDI-Coil Connection? I will also mount a button for the engine to die from, so that should basically trigger the temp. meter.

Greets xz...

Hi,

I have every electrical issue solved by now but since I removed all of the electric system besides the Ignition, CDI and coil I have no temp. gauge and dragster only has a light for it aswell. So I ordered a S6 Temp meter. I had a Multimeter on my Area 51 and I had to connect one wire to the +. Where can I get this plus from my Ignition-CDI-Coil Connection? I will also mount a button for the engine to die from, so that should basically trigger the temp. meter.

Greets xz...

You have to have a voltage regulator connected and connect the plus to the wire coming from the regulator.
I connected my s6 temp gauge to the 9 V battery, works ok, I haven't use it long enough to say how long it will last, so far so good :)

Back