Honda Scoopy 50 96' power

Jay3

Was up everbody,

I have a Honda Scoopy 50 96' and i was wondering if there is anything i could do to get more power and speed with out puting a block on it because i not aloud to. Speedo doesnt work but i was told it does 80k to 85k mayb a little more down hill. ;(

Here my setup:
  • stock block with port done to the transfer ports, little to the boost and widened exhaust port. polished head
  • polini speed control front clutch 6.5gr rollers
  • stock back cluth with red torq spring and red clutch springs
  • polini belt
  • Scoopy 100 carb (17)
  • gear wheels 16/40 malossi
Thanks for any comments 8)

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hi Jay , did you get any replies to your question , i have a '98 scoopy and a 2000 engine sat in the shed waiting to be tuned [maybe] ... at the moment i only want modest speed increase , so cheap tuning tricks / advice would be great , cheers Greg

Hi Jay , did you get any replies to your question , i have a '98 scoopy and a 2000 engine sat in the shed waiting to be tuned [maybe] ... at the moment i only want modest speed increase , so cheap tuning tricks / advice would be great , cheers Greg
no i didnt get any replies on my question. If you want speed put a 70 kit to start with than you can get other parts to go with it.

yes the restrictors have been removed in the exhaust and the carbs air and ideal strew have been tuned. Would an unretricted cdi do any thing?

If it stutters right now, then yes possibly.

But if it is restricted you will definately hear and feel it, it will go brrrrrrmmmmWHAPbrrrrrmWHAPbrrrrmWHAP on top speed. Because it skips a couple of ignitions so that you don't go over X rpm

Back