Gilera Runner 209 ccm Quattro valve

Hello Velo,

i don´t know if i am at the scooter weekend. It´s ~600km distant (one way) which i must drive with my scoot ;)

here is a soundcheck from my Derbi GP1 :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_sHYWm2rRg"][/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_sHYWm2rRg"]YouTube - Derbi GP1 300 (125) + Leovince SBK Soundcheck[/ame]

Regards
Chris

Quite a lot have happened. So it is hard to say precise.
The egnition is fried on it so I have ordered a rotor kit for it.

Thanks for all your compliments. I am very glad for it as well.

Some news to come.

With a tiny bit of inspiration from Chri$ch I have made an oil temp guage for mine:

This is how it looks like when it is mounted on the engine. Please notice the disk cooler :-D
It is a moto-master flame disk with Malossi MHR sinter race pads.

A view of the cookpit- Laptimer is fully removeable.

Finally this is what it looks like right now.

I am gooing to mount HPI internal rotor ignition for it and I am going to make my own wireing harness for it.
By doing so I can keep all the guages and functions of the warning lights.
Plan is allso that I am going to make a butten for the cooling fan. For when I am making burnouts or in very hot days/tracks

Update follows

Hello,

My English is average sorry 9||6

fantastic scooter :) i have question

My Scooter is Gilera Runner VX 125/210 with

Malossi 210
Malossi Multivar 2000
Scorpion Exhaust
Gas Box Malossi

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3aeACgoGE8"]YouTube - Gilera Runner 125 VX / 210 Malossi[/ame]

v-max is the same only 115 km/h (GPS), Runner have lock on Module? and what trasmition do you have?:) and what Roller ? 9g? or 12?g(please give link to shop:))

Lukas

Hello,

My English is average sorry 9||6

fantastic scooter :) i have question

My Scooter is Gilera Runner VX 125/210 with

Malossi 210
Malossi Multivar 2000
Scorpion Exhaust
Gas Box Malossi

YouTube - Gilera Runner 125 VX / 210 Malossi

v-max is the same only 115 km/h (GPS), Runner have lock on Module? and what trasmition do you have?:) and what Roller ? 9g? or 12?g(please give link to shop:))

Lukas

I Use rollers as low as 6 grams. (home drilled)
I think you should aim for 8.5 - 9.5 +/-
Conserning speed. Get an other gearing for yours. Because it is born a 125, the gears a "shorter" than the 200 sister model.

Hi Velo,

isn´t this a toy for you? :p

p1040936t0c5.jpg

A full adjustable CDI ready for Runner VX/VXR (or other scooter with Leader engine) :)

unbenanntzoqq.png

Regards from germany

Hi Crish

It could be if it wasn't because I have mounted a HPI internal rotor. And if that fails. I have a selettra flywheel made for the crank so it shouldn't be any problem for me to mount a Malossi Eprom ither. Current top RPM is now beyond 12.000

I am looking forward to finish it of with the last adjustments.

How is it going with your Derby?

It is ready and run now ~400km. now i need a longer gear (i think malossi 16/42) because the actually is to short (max 105kmh @ 9000U/Min).

and i am working on a new cylinder head

08g7ys.jpg

01t893.jpg

p1040156mcs0.jpg

i will drive it with a 36mm Mikuni TM carb :)

Nice head job. Is it stock or oversize valves?
Before I changed the ignition my engine maxed out at 175 km/h before it hit the limiter at 11.600 RPM.
I am looking forward to get back to job and get it on the dyno.
You will have the power because of the big engine, but your long stroke will limit the top engine speed/piston speed wich again will limit you possibile street speed. But get it geared and I belive it will drag you to the limiter. :-D

it´s stock valves, but i will buy the oversize valves.

~11-12000rpm is also with the 300cc Kit possible ;-)

but i don´t want a high rpm engine because its for the city :-D

With a 63 mm hub. 12.000 RPM is a piston speed of 25.2 m/sek. witch to mee sounds impossible. But it could be cool!

I was wondering. The starter wheel in your engine. What is that from? It looks lighter than the wheel mounted in mine!

Do you mean this wheel? (in front of the picture)

p1040126nm5w.jpg

This is from the 125cc engine, the 180/200cc Scooter have a heavier one.

Or do you mean the flywheel? its also from a 125cc engine and wight only 700gr.

Back