Gilera Runner 209 ccm Quattro valve

Velo us in Croatia called the central selenium big round of selenium on the left side of the beam machine.
You saw how much I have Serial Piaggio selenium with him a lot of machines going forward when you suddenly have to stop the scooter then exhaust branch of the Leo Vinci, which is remarkable in your Malossi head hitting the rack machines and the branch at that location shooting, or if it is hot enough distorting. .. It is not clear to me that you have not seen it ...

Velo us in Croatia called the central selenium big round of selenium on the left side of the beam machine.
You saw how much I have Serial Piaggio selenium with him a lot of machines going forward when you suddenly have to stop the scooter then exhaust branch of the Leo Vinci, which is remarkable in your Malossi head hitting the rack machines and the branch at that location shooting, or if it is hot enough distorting. .. It is not clear to me that you have not seen it ...

As far as I get it, you talk about the engine mount, with the Rubber bush on the left side of the scoot.

It seems that you have experienced some kind of trouble with parts hitting other parts. I haven't experienced that yet.

Hi all,

I am having major problems with my carnaby 125 over the last week. The bike runs as far as the gas in the carburetor fuel/float bowl will take it then sputters off. Then after i turn it off and back on the fuel pump kicks in and fills the carb again. The bike constantly does this and is not reliable over long distances.

So far i have tried all new fuel lines, different carb, and new fuel pump and still have the problem. I am lost on how to fix this - I took it to the dealer and they "cleaned my carb and told me it needs a new one" but ive already tried a new carb and it did not help. When I disconnect the carb lines from the carb and turn the bike on the fuel pump flows constant gas - so im fairly sure that the bikes electrical are good.

If i cannot get it sorted out I will remove the malossi cylinder and head and try it stock to see if it makes a difference.

If anyone has any ideas as to how to fix this it would be great as I am struggling.

thanks guys.

hi guys im new here and i want to ask smith..!!

i have a runner st125 with malossi variator and tomorow im gonna tuning it more with malossi 209 kit and malossi v4 head...does anybody know if its gona work good or i need carburator and exhaust??answer me plz !thanks guys and sry for my english :p

Hi all,

I am having major problems with my carnaby 125 over the last week. The bike runs as far as the gas in the carburetor fuel/float bowl will take it then sputters off. Then after i turn it off and back on the fuel pump kicks in and fills the carb again. The bike constantly does this and is not reliable over long distances.

So far i have tried all new fuel lines, different carb, and new fuel pump and still have the problem. I am lost on how to fix this - I took it to the dealer and they "cleaned my carb and told me it needs a new one" but ive already tried a new carb and it did not help. When I disconnect the carb lines from the carb and turn the bike on the fuel pump flows constant gas - so im fairly sure that the bikes electrical are good.

If i cannot get it sorted out I will remove the malossi cylinder and head and try it stock to see if it makes a difference.

If anyone has any ideas as to how to fix this it would be great as I am struggling.

thanks guys.
The Tune up shouldn't be the reason of your problem.

When did the problem start?

hi guys im new here and i want to ask smith..!!

i have a runner st125 with malossi variator and tomorow im gonna tuning it more with malossi 209 kit and malossi v4 head...does anybody know if its gona work good or i need carburator and exhaust??answer me plz !thanks guys and sry for my english :p

If you change carb. and exhaust the change in power will be greater.
The Bikes I hve done the change on normally needs a 120 Main jet and some Rollers that fits. Then it will just fly :)

The problem started about a week ago. The bike has been tuned for about three weeks.

If the reason was the tune up.
The problem would have started 3 weeks ago.

Try and check your fuel lines and the breather in the fual tank. If the carb drinks more fuel than the tank can get air. It will make a vacuum and you will "run out of fuel" in your carb.

That "could" be the reason.

HI,

I have a runner 200 ST with stock engine but upgraded transmission.
I want to install the 209 malossi kit with the camshaft.
Is it worth to get the V4 also ?
My local malossi dealer said I can use the stock keihin cvk-30 carb with bigger jets.

thanks.

help

hi again ,velo i need ur help i install malossi 209 kit and v4 head(without camshaft )and my scooter goes 120 km and then stop...i dnt know why i change rollers and still nothing,i w8ing camshaft and i hope to go around 140 km...sry for my english...

hi again ,velo i need ur help i install malossi 209 kit and v4 head(without camshaft )and my scooter goes 120 km and then stop...i dnt know why i change rollers and still nothing,i w8ing camshaft and i hope to go around 140 km...sry for my english...

Is your runner 125cc in stock? Did you upgrade your transmission?

Some info from Denmark.
To VXR I have been servicing and tuning.
one 200 with vario, exhaust and rejetted = 17 HP
Another with Malossi 209 and V4, cam vario and exhaust = 21,6 hp

Back