Generic Xor blockade

roby

Hello
I got generic xor 50 .Would you tell me please, where are all electric ,cerburator and air restriction on this scooter and how I have to do to remowe them?

Please someone help me ;(

any picture?

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

I can't help you this is not a verry known scooter around here.
Maybe it helps if you asked how to remove the restrictions because blockade is not realy the correct word :).

Good luck, i hope someone can help you with your question.

Generic XOR 50 derestricting

Hi, I'm new to the forum but have had scooters & interest in them for many years.

The Generic 50 XOR is derestricted by removing the spacer from the variator pulley, this gives the most result, also changing the carb main jet and fitting a sports exhaust helps to gaid a little top speed.

result is 45mph.

I see this is an old subject, I hope someone reads this, probablt too late for Roby :eek:

Hi, I'm new to the forum but have had scooters & interest in them for many years.

The Generic 50 XOR is derestricted by removing the spacer from the variator pulley, this gives the most result, also changing the carb main jet and fitting a sports exhaust helps to gaid a little top speed.

result is 45mph.

I see this is an old subject, I hope someone reads this, probablt too late for Roby :eek:

you need to try another cdi,
you can order cdi voor generic xor without a limitation

Back