finally evo2!

Advertisement - register to remove this

Exhaust Port design is the same as Metrakit's ProRace 2 Cylinder kit. with polini's transfer port design and the prorace exhaust port design, I can say this will be more powerful than MHR speed and much more durable.

i dont think the name of the new cilinderkit is evo 2, there allready with evo6.

my (bronnen, dont know the word) says its evo 2005.
but that doesnt matter :p

I'm verry cuirious how it will burn :)

I hope to recieve these kits for piaggio and minarelli hor. l.c. in a few days.
My plan for the next season is to make these kits more powerful ,for sprint racing, compared to the malossi team 2 kit.

MikkoR said:
Exhaust Port design is the same as Metrakit's ProRace 2 Cylinder kit. with polini's transfer port design and the prorace exhaust port design, I can say this will be more powerful than MHR speed and much more durable.

The boost canals of the MK is way larger then in the evo kit!

I wanner see some resaults before I get to excieded :p

Twin said:
I hope to recieve these kits for piaggio and minarelli hor. l.c. in a few days.
My plan for the next season is to make these kits more powerful ,for sprint racing, compared to the malossi team 2 kit.
Could you put a price on that kit for now?

Speed Fury said:
The boost canals of the MK is way larger then in the evo kit!

I wanner see some resaults before I get to excieded :p

price is around 278euro (est), Hmmm I did notice that the aux exhaust port on the Mk Pro are a lot bigger than the Evo2 cylinder kit. Untuned.... my money is on the ProRace.

MikkoR said:
Hmmm I did notice that the aux exhaust port on the Mk Pro are a lot bigger than the Evo2 cylinder kit. Untuned.... my money is on the ProRace.

Bigger is better huh ?

Are you American ?

Twin sorry im not an american :) just happens to distribute both polini and mk in my country.

Anyway in my opinion, untuned i will go for the Prorace kit... why because its exhaust port area is bigger than the new evo2... bigger with RIGHT measurements means more exhaust gas will flow out... right? correct me if im wrong.

but the transfer port openings of the evo are bigger than the Prorace... in my understanding more fresh gas to the cylinder...

but if you tune them both.. the evo2 will be alot easier to tune than the prorace... I have both factory tuned cylinder kit in my possession the Evo and Prorace. i did compared them and you need a lot of work on the prorace.

Butch... its down to your preference which brand do you prefer. I had 2 MHR Speed Kit, 2 MHR Lc kit, 1 MHR AC kit. still i prefer the Prorace... its more economical on my part (it doesnt eat piston and rings the way my MHR's do)
Right now 5 races all of them 1st place, including practice and yet I havent replace anything on the Prorace even the rings. Competition did include full MHR team set ups and 125cc Honda dio's. And I also sell Malossi parts :)

Mikkor:

Do you sell Metrakit parts? Where are you from?, do you have a web shop?, are you willing to sell worldwide?, Do you accept pay-pal or AMEX?

Thanks,

I think Mikkor is making more money with metrakit, otherwise i cannot understand your story. (in a technical way)

The timing diagram of a pro race is not interesting for REAL performance. You cannot change it in the good direction, so i we dont use them. The problem with them is they work with historical thoughts.

Back