fa2st cyclinder for mini quad

why don't polish exhaust port ?

exhaust ports on the 2stroke also function as a transfer port when it nears TDC, the returning pressure wave from the exhaust pipe forces the over scavenged air/fuel back into the cylinder, if the exhaust port is polished to a mirror like finish the fuel particles that make contact on that super smooth surface will stick & you'll be left with just air being pushed back into the cylinder creating a dangerous lean condition which could lead to detonation or pre-ignition, the result would be a destroyed piston.

this is also the reason why you also don't polish the transfer ports. on a 4stroke you can polish the exhaust port to a mirror finish but i find it to be very time consuming & not worth the perceived gains.

Thanks Tiba and Pros/Gurus-Great Posts!!!

As others have voiced before me, I concurr, and I too also wish to Thank Tiba & other Motor Gurus/Geniuses<]

Tiba and True O and others are so so Smart & Cool and Wicked Speed Haul Butt Demons 4 sure!!
Outstanding!!! posts and sharing of invaluable knowledge.
Your commitment to speed is unmatched.
You must do this for a Job/Living.
Just wish I could understand it more, but I have faith/trust in you guys so it doesn't matter to me that much + all I am looking for is good reliable streetable HP (20) with 86cc and torqu for big hot hills at a decent cost and thankfully not looking for every gain possible, but I truly do admire that in all of you and wish I had the Balls and Coin to go that Fast, well the $ money and patience anyway.

You guys have helped me with my scooter issues so much.

Tiba 4 World President!!9||6
The world would be happy and peacefull if everyone was going Fast.

Only wish he was my neighbor as he could ride my motos and jetskis anytime he wanted. I would say scooters but they are for sure too slow for him.

Please ride Safe all because none of us could afford to lose you, and Seasons Greetings Happy New Year;)

Unbelievable non fiction reading.
Thank you All9||6

Back