Estonian mhr aerox

fromest

hei im sander im 17ears old and from estonia and i thought i indroduce m little project about my aerox.
At first when i got it, it was a piece of junk litterly for barn!!
Many weeks my garage smelld like cows ass! 8P
okei m plans with it is to get me some parts i need to get perfect set for my scooter.

list:

Malossi MHR racing cilinder 70cc
Malossi MHR wingbell
Malossi MHR black clutch springs
Malossi MHR purple contra spring
Malossi MHR R.H.Q cranq
Malossi 2000 multivario
Malossi boostbottle
Malossi carbon reedvalve
Malossi e5 open air filter
keihin "Metrakit racing division" 28mm pwk karb / to big i know!
NGK B9EG Competiton
stage 6 c3 vändalaagrid
stage 6 c3 bearings
Polini for race3 exhaust/ modefided
killswitch
124 mainjet
ported canals
4g metrakit rollers
stock clutch

i can`t get m scooter ti run properli.
to few power, it pearly takes m front wheel up :?

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1617.jpg

Advertisement - register to remove this

nice

nice scooter with cool rims! I'm from latvia... I have same cylindre but 50cm3 one... BEST QUALITY! Good luck!

I want to see your plastics! :winner:

P.S. carburator is not too big!

What size main jet do you have?
With a carb that big, you should go for quite small jets.
e.g. my Corsa 70cc had 120 jet with 12mm carb, 95 with 19mm carb and now with 21mm Dellorto I'm using 75 and it still ain't small enough.
GL getting your scoot running!

What size main jet do you have?
With a carb that big, you should go for quite small jets.
e.g. my Corsa 70cc had 120 jet with 12mm carb, 95 with 19mm carb and now with 21mm Dellorto I'm using 75 and it still ain't small enough.
GL getting your scoot running!

124 mainjet and e5 malossi open airfiltre, if i but 90 or 100 mainjet i cant go full throttle :/

But today i painted my engine black and sended my wheels to powderpaint and rims color is going to be ferrar red!

what year is that aerox scooter. also i dont think your 28mm pwk carb is too big. everybody i know runs at least a 28mm pwk on a high end race cylinder.

where i live the most common carb is a 28mm oko, koso, or pwk and thats with just a polini corsa cylinder on a honda dio. your cylinder is a lot more powerful then a corsa and can me ported and tuned to make a lot more power then stock form.

I'd advice you to change your exhast! Polini For Race III is good for stock cylinder but not for mhr racing! You should get Yasuni C21/DPR C21 or MHR TEAM exhaust ;) Than you will feel really big difference in power.
Greetings,
Panthelion

okei thakns for advise, :)
For now i have painted my engineblock and made some cleaning work, i have bought me speedfight front steering system and rims witch i let to paint ferrary red with bowercoat paint.
In near future i plan to buy 2 aerox rear rims and then it`s going to be quite cool but now i have to get through with sp rims...
I had to adjust my frame a bit because sp front steering system is a bit longer but let the pictures talk for themselves.

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

Engineblock color
IMG_1864.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

And some plans for the undertail
IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

But question for all of you smarties.
is this to big angle for the carb?

IMG_1889.JPG

124 main jet with 28mm carb and this cylinder?
You have got to be kiddin me bro!

i`m not gidding :D
if i go smaller main jet my engine wount work properli..
Like i watchet from sparkplug it needs to be even bigger because "põguvärk" told from my sparkblug color that i need bigger mainjet...

I dont think your 'vlotter' (the thing that floats in the gasoline, at the bottom of your carb) will function properly when your carb is situated in that 45degrees angle that you have mounted it in. I think if you mount your carb. in a more horizontal position things will get better. Also your exhaust is not for a cilinder like yours i think, it will have too much 'counterpressure' for the cilinder, so your cilinder will not be able to burn the maximum mixture because it cannot get rid of the gasses (fast enough)

hei little update my mhr racing cilinder has been switched with mkpr2 cilinder +ralf+

some pictures

IMG_1907.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

Ported engine by me (H)
IMG_1915.jpg

Back