Dragscooter test runs

pics of the 2Fast pipe & special head (Minarelli) as it arrived in trueOverrev's house.

4 x pics

i can't wait to get my hands on it & caress it, i'm gonna put beside me when i sleep before i put it on the scooter. :D

Shit. I want it too. For on my future 2Fast ( coming in X-Mass ). Where did you buy it ? How much ?

I bought the head and pipe to Massimo Tedeschi himself.

Pipe - 350EURO
Head - 80 EURO
Shipping - 120EURO

@ZIPFILIPINO---please kindly follow the rules and post in English! Thank you for your cooperation!

Finally i have it!!!

the FEDEX van delivered it me this afternoon & alpachino also arrived & left his beta ark for setup & tuning & another surprise is that nachilams & katol arrived a few minutes later.

i'm going to take some pics of the pipe & head to compare with the old ones, katol will sleep here tonight & go back home to manila tomorrow morning.

we can all rest easy now, the parts are now safe in our care. ;)

the FEDEX van delivered it me this afternoon & alpachino also arrived & left his beta ark for setup & tuning & another surprise is that nachilams & katol arrived a few minutes later.

i'm going to take some pics of the pipe & head to compare with the old ones, katol will sleep here tonight & go back home to manila tomorrow morning.

we can all rest easy now, the parts are now safe in our care. ;)

Great ! Congratulations ! Now let's get tuning ! :W

Great ! Congratulations ! Now let's get tuning ! :W

i am, just finished the initial testruns at 400m track, results already met the expectations & there's more potential hidden in there. watch some videos from this afternoons test runs.

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=281187738359072334&hl=en"]2Fast Yamaha Jog testrun 400m A[/ame]

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6456663480165423689&hl=en"]2Fast Yamaha Jog testrun 400m B[/ame]

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=530209509573654850&hl=en"]2Fast Yamaha Jog testrun 400m C[/ame]

i didn't get any videos of the 70cc test after the 2Fast was finished but the results were much better. more videos coming soon.

Is it still possible to find tires with enough grip to prevent wheelspin when you look for all those different sizes?

If your scooter is as fast as you say it is, then you must have a lot of problems with you grip the first meters.

We change the gearing here by changing the cog wheels (dunno if this is the right word in english)
a picture:
malossi.jpg

Last edited:
Is it still possible to find tires with enough grip to prevent wheelspin when you look for all those different sizes?

If your scooter is as fast as you say it is, then you must have a lot of problems with you grip the first meters.

We change the gearing here by changing the cog wheels (dunno if this is the right word in english)
a picture:
malossi.jpg

with the Dunlop TT91GP tires we already have enough grip, in fact this scooter still manages to wheelie even when the tires are spinning, the power of the new engine is insane.

it's already got the tallest Malossi gear kit installed (17/40) which gives it an RF of 7.05 & there isn't any gear that's taller than that so the only solution to adding more gear is to fit a taller rear tire, the 90/90-10 has more circumference than a 3.00 x 10 tire.

Your scooter looks pretty damn fast in the video. What top speed do you have @ 400m? Should be around 150 km/h I guess? :X :rolleyes: :W

with the Dunlop TT91GP tires we already have enough grip, in fact this scooter still manages to wheelie even when the tires are spinning, the power of the new engine is insane.

it's already got the tallest Malossi gear kit installed (17/40) which gives it an RF of 7.05 & there isn't any gear that's taller than that so the only solution to adding more gear is to fit a taller rear tire, the 90/90-10 has more circumference than a 3.00 x 10 tire.

Or maby a bigger rear rim?
I would like to see your engine on a lightweight sprintframe, like the most 2fast sprinters in the netherlands have.
But i dont know if you want to drive such a frame at 150 km/h on those roads without protection :p

I must say, i'm impressed by your 80cc sprinter, would love to see it some time in real life at a 150m sprint!
With body protection and a helmet ofcourse ;)

Or maby a bigger rear rim?
I would like to see your engine on a lightweight sprintframe, like the most 2fast sprinters in the netherlands have.
But i dont know if you want to drive such a frame at 150 km/h on those roads without protection :p

I must say, i'm impressed by your 80cc sprinter, would love to see it some time in real life at a 150m sprint!
With body protection and a helmet ofcourse ;)

i use minarelli short carters so bigger wheels are out of the question, also i don't want to replace my KOSO magnesium rims, they are as light as a feather, i wouldn't trade them for those big heavy 12"-13" aluminum wheels.

although we don't use a sprint frame the whole scooter weighs in at just over 40kgs, it's only heavier by a few kgs than a purpose built sprint frame but it's cheaper, we still use the standard Jog frame with just a few modifications for weight reduction.

it's still lighter than a stripped down aerox or zip. ;)

Last edited:
There are longer gears, which gives a RF of 6,41 on a mina short engine.

yup, i totally forgot about the Metrakit 14/46 primary gear kit, i can combine those with the taiwan made secondary gear kits to get an RF taller than 7.05.

but one thing i like about the malossi & stock gears is they have straight cut gears as opposed to slant cut gears on metrakit & taiwan made gears, i've had some teeth fail on one of the taiwan made gear kits.

Back