Dragscooter test runs

You got the orginal VF? What thickness does those reedlips have?

Why don't you change to a Team 7T?

yup, the real deal mein vriend. reed thickness is 0,30mm (+-0,01mm), the reeds are also cut at a 45degree angle just like the MHR VL13/14 reeds.

i've been thinking about that but is there a significant hp difference between a well tuned 6T & 7T cilinder? by comparison how much is the highest hp out that you guys got from a 6T & 7T cilinder?

yup, the real deal mein vriend. reed thickness is 0,30mm (+-0,01mm), the reeds are also cut at a 45degree angle just like the MHR VL13/14 reeds.

i've been thinking about that but is there a significant hp difference between a well tuned 6T & 7T cilinder? by comparison how much is the highest hp out that you guys got from a 6T & 7T cilinder?

I mounted 0,3 mm reeds on my VF (Polini) and it had this problem that the scooter wouldn't accellerate when it was on higher speeds (little hard to explain) I mounted back my VL13 with 0,25mm reeds and it just drove much and much better. I cannot find carbon plate with 0,25 thickness

The Team 7T is one big difference! From the box a good one will pop 22+ hp. I even seen tuned models produce over 25 HP! And 24 is Hp is reached by a fair amount of people.
Don't think you are getting 23 hp out of your 6T, I know you know your stuff, but getting 22 hp out of 6T model is allready hard.

From what I know, the years of work most people put in their 6T Team was all useless when they bought the 7T team. The 22+ HP they got from their super developed 6T cylinder was allready broken by the first Dynorun made with the 7T :p
The 7T really has got a great potential!

Edit; check this topic; http://forum.scooterforum.net/forum/f37/het-grote-vermogens-topic-35355/index4.html

i also use the Polini yellow carbonfiber sheets on my Aerox (midrace tuned), it is a lot better than the blue & green carbonfiber sheets & they are very durable as well, i have measured the thickness of the polini yellow carbonfiber sheets & they are actually 0,30mm (mitutoyo digital caliper).

i will also test this reed on the 2Fast engine, i replaced the Malossi 0,30mm reeds on my tuned VL14 with these Polini yellow carbonfiber sheets, i want to see how the 2Fast engine will respond with a tuned VL14 reedvalve.

also thanks for the info about the 6T & 7T cilinders i will discuss this info with my brother & maybe this will be our alternative cilinder from the 2Fast & TCR kits (but still i like the 80cc better), 1hp is already a significant improvement but a +2 to +3hp advantage is a gigantic leap forward. i was under the impression the hp gap was around 0,5hp but i was wrong.

You can buy them from your local polini delaer. 213.599 (yellow). It's good for the high revving setups!

Well that's kinda the problem , nobody can deliver them :/

Tried scooter-attack, euroscooters etc. but none of them have it.

But this is offtopic^^

i also use the Polini yellow carbonfiber sheets on my Aerox (midrace tuned), it is a lot better than the blue & green carbonfiber sheets & they are very durable as well, i have measured the thickness of the polini yellow carbonfiber sheets & they are actually 0,30mm (mitutoyo digital caliper).

i will also test this reed on the 2Fast engine, i replaced the Malossi 0,30mm reeds on my tuned VL14 with these Polini yellow carbonfiber sheets, i want to see how the 2Fast engine will respond with a tuned VL14 reedvalve.

also thanks for the info about the 6T & 7T cilinders i will discuss this info with my brother & maybe this will be our alternative cilinder from the 2Fast & TCR kits (but still i like the 80cc better), 1hp is already a significant improvement but a +2 to +3hp advantage is a gigantic leap forward. i was under the impression the hp gap was around 0,5hp but i was wrong.

No no the gap is much bigger. I think the 7T is one of the most effecient cylinders available on the market. If you look to it's displacement/power ratio (what it can produce when properly tuned)

pics of the 2Fast pipe & special head (Minarelli) as it arrived in trueOverrev's house.

dcp0272wm0.jpg

dcp0255ys2.jpg

dcp0269wa2.jpg

dcp0251sk0.jpg

i can't wait to get my hands on it & caress it, i'm gonna put beside me when i sleep before i put it on the scooter. :D

Is the innerhead now bigger? So more volume?

hard to tell but as far as i can remember the central combustion chamber is deeper that came with the 2Fast kit & this one looks like it's shallower so the sparkplug is closer to the piston crown.

when it arrives & i compare it with the stock 2Fast head i will take pics & measure the volume of the combustion chamber. i was hoping for less volume so i can get more compression.

ok interesting:) I have better experiences with less compression @ mina 2fast. I have the same exhaust as you. It gives a lot of torque but it`s got also a small powerband on my 2fast engine. When you know the volume of the combustion head please let me know i`m very interested in it.

ok interesting:) I have better experiences with less compression @ mina 2fast. I have the same exhaust as you. It gives a lot of torque but it`s got also a small powerband on my 2fast engine. When you know the volume of the combustion head please let me know i`m very interested in it.

i see, the cilinder head type & compression ratio depends on what fuel are you running, we have told Massimo about what fuel we use so he can take that into consideration when he made the special head for us.

with the XSH C30 pipe we have very strong midrange & top end compared to the C21 pipe, what is your experience with the 2Fast pipe? is it good or bad? how many hp & rpm does it do with untuned 2Fast kit? you did mention it's got a narrow powerband, where is it weak at? top end?

here is picture of a cilinder head from a Yamaha TZ250 GP bike.

TZ_Heads.jpg

on the left is the head for unleaded fuel & on the right is for leaded fuel, the differences are very significant as you can see in the pic, the head on the left looks just like the Polini Evo head & the stock 2Fast head, the 2Fast special head looks almost identical to the one on the right.

with the special head & the right fuel = more hp.

i see, the cilinder head type & compression ratio depends on what fuel are you running, we have told Massimo about what fuel we use so he can take that into consideration when he made the special head for us.

with the XSH C30 pipe we have very strong midrange & top end compared to the C21 pipe, what is your experience with the 2Fast pipe? is it good or bad? how many hp & rpm does it do with untuned 2Fast kit? you did mention it's got a narrow powerband, where is it weak at? top end?

Thats true, i forgot the fuel story. Wich fuel do you drive? I drive with normal fuel RON 98. I have tested the 2fast pipe for a short time on my Dyno. The 2fast pipe is not bad and has a lot of power but till now he misses power after the top end. The JS pipe i am using has almost the same power and a powerband that is twice as big. This winter i will test the 2fast pipe futher.

rpm is between 13600 and 13800

Last edited:
i see, 13600 to 13800 rpm is quite decent for 80cc, btw one last question how big is the inside diameter of the exhaust pipe flange (flens) of the 2Fast pipe? 28mm? 29mm? trueOverrev forgot to measure it for me when he sent the pipe yesterday.

i see, 13600 to 13800 rpm is quite decent for 80cc, btw one last question how big is the inside diameter of the exhaust pipe flange (flens) of the 2Fast pipe? 28mm? 29mm? trueOverrev forgot to measure it for me when he sent the pipe yesterday.

Its the same size like the cilinder. The flange goes almost seamless over to the cilinder:). I thougt it was 28.xx mm, but i am not sure

Its the same size like the cilinder. The flange goes almost seamless over to the cilinder:). I thougt it was 28.xx mm, but i am not sure

thanks, it is 28mm then, i thought it is was bigger like the XSH C30 pijp, i had to weld some metal in order to reduce the inside diameter of the XSH C30 flens to perfectly match the 2Fast kit.

Last edited:
thanks, it is 28mm then, i thought it is was bigger like the XSH C30 pijp, i had to weld some metal in order to reduce the inside diameter of the XSH C30 flens to perfectly match the 2Fast kit.
siguro sir t.o makakaatend kayu ano sa oct 28 sa clark racing na pm u namin ako pag ano result ng 2f4r u kasi yun amin hndi pain maituno

Back