Cristofolini MINARELLI 80cc Kit

thanks for the great pics Petrik, have you dynotested the TCR kit to compare against the 2Fast kit?

It is not his kit, these pictures are from u webshop in Holland. There are a lot of backorders so i think it isn't easy tot get a kit.

There are allready some kits in Holland but nobody tested it yet (what i heard)

im sorry i didnt check your post tiba, indeed these are not my pics, just came across them on the net. and just give it a couple of weeks for some testresults to pop up ;)

from a internetshop who hase one.
im thinking of buying one, only i'm not sure wich one to buy:

2f4r with the RR crank
or the tcr kit

Its +/- 27+hp on a tovami.
This one is the piaggio version. I believe they didn't tested the mina version.

Totaly untuned.
Tcr crank/cilinder/excaust ,28 pwk

And this is a blocked measurement. When used with a working variomatic system, there will be a small increase of power. (is possible :p).

BTW, A-Bizar, this was with a 30mm Koso, and NOT with the TCR exaust :)

Last edited:
And this is a blocked measurement. When used with a working variomatic system, there will be a small increase of power. (is possible :p).

How much stall? What RPM will rear clutch engage at. I just need to try and get the clutching pieces together ahead of time.

sorry , I was talking about a 27+ hp with the TCR excaust.
I tought this was the run with that excaust.
Then it was another run. :)

hmm

somebody used my infos huh?:-D

i found that dyno run on the german scooterattack forums, and i do speak german...

any questions?i got more infos XD...ask me

I measured the TCR and got the following timings.
Exhaust: 190
Main and secondary transfers: 127
Boost: 122

The main transfer is tilted like some degrees towards the top of the cylinder not much. But there is a tilt. The boost port is like 30-35 degrees tilted not even close to 45 degrees.

But it seems to work fine at least!

Back