BGM pwk needle set

Advertisement - register to remove this

If you can give me a carb to fit and a size in mm both wide and long , I have about 60 diff. ones at the shop and can get you one in a few days if you are in the us. they are like 2.00 usd each

unisonracing: U have PM :)

Tnx, I know about sudco but I am far away from US, so this would be my last option.

Come on someone must have bought that BGM set.

2bucks for a needle? damn that's cheap, JJH needles suck on our Keihinn PWK28 carb, i need something like HJH, HJJ, HJK, HJL b'coz the 2Fast has very strong vacuum signal to the carb it's running rich at 1/8 to 1/4 throttle even with 38 pilot, also at 1/2 throttle i feel it's running a tad rich but awesome at WOT so it has to be the needle taper, damn having a limited selection of needle can be so frustrating.

2bucks for a needle? damn that's cheap, JJH needles suck on our Keihinn PWK28 carb, i need something like HJH, HJJ, HJK, HJL b'coz the 2Fast has very strong vacuum signal to the carb it's running rich at 1/8 to 1/4 throttle even with 38 pilot, also at 1/2 throttle i feel it's running a tad rich but awesome at WOT so it has to be the needle taper, damn having a limited selection of needle can be so frustrating.

Is that keihin you have original keihin or taiwan replica?
Has anyone tested those replicas (OKO, koso....) vs. original keihins?
I have measured carb outlet on my 28mm OKO and it's almost 29 mm wide :)
So this doesn't look like they are produced very accurately.

Is that keihin you have original keihin or taiwan replica?
Has anyone tested those replicas (OKO, koso....) vs. original keihins?
I have measured carb outlet on my 28mm OKO and it's almost 29 mm wide :)
So this doesn't look like they are produced very accurately.

this Keihin PWK28 is the real deal dude, if not then trueOverrev's gonna kill the bum who sold him 2 of these carbs from ebay, i also have the OKO & the Keihin Taiwan replica & they are nowhere near the quality of the Keihin PWK28's we have.

this Keihin PWK28 is the real deal dude, if not then trueOverrev's gonna kill the bum who sold him 2 of these carbs from ebay, i also have the OKO & the Keihin Taiwan replica & they are nowhere near the quality of the Keihin PWK28's we have.

Of course, final finish is not very good etc. but you can't expect too much of a 40 euro carb. I'am more interested in performance, is it a big difference beetween those carbs and real keihin.
Have you tested them or not, dude?

Anyone had some real problems regarding the quality ot those carbs?

i have used the OKO PWK28 with great results on my MHR Team setup & now i'm using the real Keihin PWK28, it's a user-friendly carb it lets you know quickly which part of the throttle openings it's running rich or lean, i have no trouble figuring out what to do it's just that getting spare needles to make the progression from 1/8 to 3/4 throttle cleaner.

@unisonracing... Do you have genuine keihin PWK needles handy?

N427-46HKJ
N427-46HKK
N427-46HKL

I tried calling like 3 shops and all of them are retarded! lol

I need a genuine Keihin PWK needles ASAP so if ever you know where to get one aside from SUDCO.com hook me up.

Payment will be bank transfer or western unioun and Fedex will be the shipping. Im a fedex employee so i have 75% discount!

Back