Best cylinder and exhaust for Pug SFII Lc ???

Peugeot Wrc

Hi guys!!

What is the most powerful cylinder-kit for the liquid-cooled Speedfight II ?? At the time i have the Malossi Mhr Replica cyl-kit but i want more power.......Also what is the most powerful exhaust system for Speedfight?? I have a Yasuni R exhaust on my scooter now. I WANT MORE POWER!!!

Advertisement - register to remove this

Best exhaust and cilinder MADE for the peugeot engine are the MHR replica cilinder and the Polini 4race or Yasuni R exhaust.

Like ravemaster said, it is possible to adjust a Minarelli LC MHR Team cilinder for peugeot, but you'll need a lot of know-how and experience to make your peugeot engine really fast.

I'd go for the MHR Replica if I were you :)

Well i already have the Malossi Mhr Replica cylinder on my Wrc. But i want even more power.....i never get enough hehe!! I have talked to a guy that has put a Minarelli cylinder on his Pug and he said it was ALOT of work to do it. But it is possible.....so at the time i think i will just settle with the Mhr Replica cylinder and the new Yasuni R exhaust and Polini Big valve kit i have ordered :)

Airsal T6 alu for peugeot is quicklier then the mhr replica......icm with an Gianelli NRX will it do great
better wil it do with an c16 (tuned)

Back