Best Crank for Firefox F15 : Polini vs. Metrakit pro race vs. mhr rhq sport??

bluehawkkevin

guy's can you help me out ??

which of the 3 company can deliver most of the best crank..i will be pairing it with a mhr lc 47.6 cylinder and mhr pipe...

mhr rhq sport pin 12??

polini pin 12

metrakit pro race??

please advise me asap..thanks

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

trueoverrev & tiba...got a long way to track me huh...hehehe...anyways good to hear fromyu guy's..yup..and he's hotter than a flame i cant really imagine his eagerness, anyways jst cant help him but prepare also...heheh
so what about it guy's good pick\??

he's already got a polini evo krukas (one of the best) i don't know why he wants to change krukas (RHQ), maybe he expects to gain more hp from a krukas swap which is very unlikely, IMO it's just a waste of money.

he's already got a polini evo krukas (one of the best) i don't know why he wants to change krukas (RHQ), maybe he expects to gain more hp from a krukas swap which is very unlikely, IMO it's just a waste of money.

I think you are right, unless the EVO crank is damaged in some way.

guy's my old crank was broken that's why i have to replace it, of course its a crazy thing to change it without a good cause right??

anyways, i got a good deal MHR team rod 80 crank just yesterday...

hope the weather will be cooperating...it tuning time....

wish me luck !!

trueoverrev & tiba...got a long way to track me huh...hehehe...anyways good to hear fromyu guy's..yup..and he's hotter than a flame i cant really imagine his eagerness, anyways jst cant help him but prepare also...heheh
so what about it guy's good pick??

i was around here longer than you, check my profile, it was very to recognize you since you ask the same questions back in MCP.

hehehe....sure deal tiba...i rested for almost 1 year or so...we also met one time in a party in sponsored bya magzine.anyways good to see guy's here..

Back