Best 70cc kit for road

i never had nay problems with my cylinder

its the MHR team cylinder with the 1 piece head

its performance is nearly as good as the Speed cylinders

Can someone tell which cylinder is better to tune up malossi sport 70ccm or DR70 Evo for piaggio AC the rest of the setup is Exhaust Stage 6 pro multivar 2000 hebo racing clutch DO 19 carb VL13 membran block tnx
Have a nice day:>

HEHE we have a slovenian guy here. Read post upside, someone have said that dr evo is the best gus kit for tuning. Don't you understand english ?

Aerox-EVO said:
HEHE we have a slovenian guy here. Read post upside, someone have said that dr evo is the best gus kit for tuning. Don't you understand english ?

I can already spot 4 serious mistakes in your text. That's a bit on the high side for someone who likes to point out other people's lack of proficiency. His text only had 1 typo.

Aidix said:
I can already spot 4 serious mistakes in your text. That's a bit on the high side for someone who likes to point out other people's lack of proficiency. His text only had 1 typo.

I was kidding. sO WHAT ?

dont bitch people the forums are to help others with there scooter tuning not to pick out there spelling mistakes - thats what schools for!

you just have to replace the pisonring and the smallend bearing each 1500 miles. and replace your speedcotrol whit a malossi mhr 2000 or polini evo.

I have the MHR rep with 12,000km on the original ring and bearings. It is a good long lasting kit that puts out alot of power for an everyday street scooter. Make sure your pipe comes on at 11,000rpm (which is what the cyl is tuned for).

Back