Bermuda Video

Quanni90,

Whats this 115k V50 got on it? (I bet you don't know). I bet it doesn't even hit 100! There's old V50's that will pole any of the bikes out there today. You need more than a stinger n carb to get a fast V50..im tired of hearin about V50's that go over 110k in bermy..they are jokes. hahaha. Let's see what you have to say..

calm down take this somewhere else

Quanni90,

Whats this 115k V50 got on it? (I bet you don't know). I bet it doesn't even hit 100! There's old V50's that will pole any of the bikes out there today. You need more than a stinger n carb to get a fast V50..im tired of hearin about V50's that go over 110k in bermy..they are jokes. hahaha. Let's see what you have to say..

U guys be getting outta hand ozzi u know better. look ya v is fast in ya mind then blam thats all that is needed radar gun is the only true speed teller so dont be goin by speedo or anyone elses speedo. End of discussion no more arguin waistin peeps time.

listen now you guyz i don't live in Bermuda . i live in Suriname south -America. just on top of Brazil. so don't eve start with me .my buddy Troy Hill has the dvd's form Suriname .if you don't believe me ask him he knows and has the evidence ok!. he even has the old dvd's from years ago when our v50's were doing just as you said 115k now we passed that boundry. go to Added Speed. i even send over 6 race pipes and they are there on some v 50's in Bermuda.if you guyz gan't get the speed uot of a bike like that does not mean someone else ca't. i will do my best to upload a 5 minute video where you can see all the shit .

Back