Artek Ignition w/ full lighting

Advertisement - register to remove this

i seen that rotor kit on another site. it looks good to me, buy it and let us know how it works. i'm having problems with my polini rotor kit with lighting and might have to change out to something else if i cannot get the problem solved.

What about the Doppler Inner Rotor Ignition?

I really need to order an ignition but cant find the Metrakit or the Kundo online anywhere. Gotta have the lighting...

That Artek has too much mass on its inner rotor for me.

Im totally tweaked in all areas of my scoot and am just really excited about how much quicker this thing is gonna spool up with a good ignition. Its gonna set my scoot of the hook...

i have only heard about the metra kit rotor but never seen it. NCY makes a rotor kit with an outer rotor. its kinda like the stock set up with a really small flywheel. my friend is using that and he likes it. the lights are not as bright as stock on idle but brighten up when revved. keep us posted to when kit your going with. oh yeah polini is supposed to be coming out with a new rotor kit and i think that one is going to have lighting. its going to replace their old one with lighting.

I also tryed the Polini ignition with lights and it was vey disapointing. Now I use MVT premium 19 with lights and it's excelent compared with Polini. It revs fast end it's easy to mount and do the settings. I reccomend trying the MVT that you can fiind on scooter-attack.com.

Yeah, that MVT looks excellent. Looks to be the exact same as the Artek. One thing ive noticed about both is that the inner rotor is not a true "puck" shape...it has a large flange around it. So it would have more inertia than the true "puck" rotors....but still much much better than stock or Polini. I really like the digital upgrade with switches for 18 curves on the MVT too. I think I will go with this. I would really like to hear about the Doppler tho...since it has lights and is a very small rotor. Cant find any thing on them.

My Authentic PWK 28 comes in today. Im hoping it is cleaner than the OKO 28. Then im going to remove my front cowling on the SR and look at the figure out the best approach for upgraded cooling that the space will provide.

I have always overlooked this ignition thing but I am realizing right now it will take my scoot to new levels. Not only much more powerful spark and much lighter inertia but the timing! I mean stock is what..a constant 14 deg. I cannot imagine being able to go from 24 down to 5 or so. The bike is going to get on the pipe so much easier and more ferociously..then pull much harder and rev out better. It seems that I might be able to go with slightly heavier weights because of the increased low power. Also, having "spot on" jetting might not be as critical to getting on the pipe with more suitable timing transition.

Cant wait...

Back