I have a MHR Rep 68cc for my sh50. On the bike current with it i have
Malossi 12mm Crank
Malossi Variator
Malossi Contra Soring Red
Stage6 Clutch
Stage6 Bell
Stage6 21mm Del'lorto Carb
Stage6 manifold

Notice there isn't no torque dirve at the moment so i understand the bike will fall out the powerband on mid to top end range. But at night time around 1:00 in the morning the bike performans like a beast. From start to peak end the bike stays in the powerband and is strong with it.
During the day time usually afternoon when its warmer the bike falls out the powerband easily. Its like a dead spot in the mid range then after that it begins to pick up again.

I was thinking besides the bike not having a torque drive the problem may also be with the running temperature. Do you think a colder plug than what im running now would be better during the day? Also would a bigger main jet somewhat work better for the mid range transition.

Carb Jetting
92 main
35 pilot

Plug Heat
B7HS

Any Suggestions?

Advertisement - register to remove this

it could also be a to rich carb. setting, in the night with cool air the mainjet matches good, but on the day when its hot the engine runs too rich.

//Chribba

i have the same problem as you man at 80kmh it justs falls off the power band, I lightened the weights and didn't really help i think its more to do with my compression but..

Back