aerox problems need help bad please!

higgi

hi i have a 2004 aerox its currently gt a

24 mm mulkini carb and intake manifold
Italkit cylinder bt have a cast iron and a polini corsa spare
10mm polini full circle crank
hebo reed block
polini ignition and rotar ....problem number 1!
malossi over range kit
malossi mhr clutch bell
malossi delta clutch... maybe problem number 2?
polini 1st gear
at the moment standard 2nd gear ...dont no how to get standard gear off!
have 2nd gear waiting
and yasuni c 30 exhaust

the problem im having with the ignition is that the bike starts but i have to put my hand over the carb to stop it ...recently i have found two ports in the back of the key ignition where the on off wires must go? i think
but the lights and indicators have no electricity ! any 1 no where i went wrong ??

secondly at the moment since my gear oil leeked nd my 1st gear seezed ..now fixed the kick start is jammed when on the bike and wont kick over.
im thinking its something to do with the clutch or maybee the torque driver/clutch bell ?

thirdly my rear suspension bush crumbelled and fell apart. i have a new 1 now but the outer ring is stuck in the bike how do i get that out without breaking anything ?

Finaly 1 of the cylinder studs keeps coming out because the casing inside has fallen to pieces what do i do and if so how much will that bit of the casing cost in £s
Thank you so much HIGGI

Advertisement - register to remove this

the red/black off the ignition goes to the black and white from the stock wiring harness.

i got my headlights to work just fine but just plugging in that connector with the orange wire and the white wire right into the stock harness.

What is your battery voltage with the bike running? Just want to compare it to mine with the polini ignition.

I dont know about your other problems.

Back