2F4R dragrace videos

hey TIBA i have read this from start to finish why dont you change to alchol fuel and by the way what should happen being that you have the smallest displacenent cylinder of the 2 get the bikes weighed and have the bikes race at the same weight seem a little unfair for one to be a bigger cc to carry less weight or give you a half length at the start i know what it is like to go up against bigger moters wheather it is a itialian cylinder or a cheep one cubic displacement is hard to beat specialy in the hand of some one that knowes how to make 2 strokes fast. by the way i tried to pm you but your box is full.

hey TIBA i have read this from start to finish why dont you change to alchol fuel and by the way what should happen being that you have the smallest displacenent cylinder of the 2 get the bikes weighed and have the bikes race at the same weight seem a little unfair for one to be a bigger cc to carry less weight or give you a half length at the start i know what it is like to go up against bigger moters wheather it is a itialian cylinder or a cheep one cubic displacement is hard to beat specialy in the hand of some one that knowes how to make 2 strokes fast. by the way i tried to pm you but your box is full.

i don't like alky as it's very finicky to tune, however i already use something that's been tried & proven.

btw i cleared my message box now, you can pm me.

Back