2F4R dragrace videos

LIAR!!! that's not what your idol said to me that day & when everythings cool & settled down now here you come with a new account & stirring up trouble again, gaddamn you!! i promise you this, next time our scooters meet he won't be so lucky that i will assure you.

why cant i open a new account? is this your site? is it illegal for me to post here?im not stirring up trouble im just broadening the minds of your "dutch friends" so that they will know the other side of the story.

the next time you guys meet that is after you spend again thousand of dollars just to beat GERRY's same old setup.

PS is he going to lie to me or to you? think about that!! but it doesnt matter.|(

oh don't worry we will beat him with what we have right now, just you wait.

why would i worry that basically your job. if you beat him then good your team already spend a lot of time, money and effort for that well a lot of money by the way for what?for the glory of the sport? or for you teams ego because ur carrying a name? well im cheering for you+ralf+ .......NOT!!

Guys calm down, Settle this in the drag strip.

I do hope Gerry would participate in the marco polo 3 to see which one is the
"FASTEST"

No more excuses.... no more blah blah blah. no more we dont have budget, no more we have other things to do, no more our van broke.

This I have to see....

if it's one sided maybe b'coz the THREAD is all about "2F4R dragrace videos". ;)

ok its about the 2f4r,i give you that. and i also want to share how it was beaten by an old taiwan kit that costs far cheaper yet tuned by the best tuner in the philippines. fair enough??

Dude , shut... UP ! You're wrecking the topic.

@ Tiba : Have you got the inlet measurements yet ? I'd be happy to fix you one. :)

Back