"2 fast for race" kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thilo_SA

have a look to the shaping. we received ONE of massimos "2 fast for race" kits. the crank isn´t available at the moment.
47,6mm bore: 44mm stroke (with 85mm con-rod), 79,3cm³ displacement. more infos coming soon - just check www.scooter-attack.com

highend.jpg

Advertisement - register to remove this

Looks nice.
Just send me a kit! I have two 44 stroke cranks 8P
Hmm.

I have a higher interest in who makes these parts? Which factory? port map etc.

Hi Inne,

still awake ?

for sure the head has a separated combustion chamber. See the pic below. As soon Mathias will be back from vacation, we will send Freddy one of the kits for testing. The problem is that the crank hasn´t been machined yet. We need a 44mm crank with 85mm con-rod ? Do you stock something like that ;) ?

See you soon.

Thilo

highend2.jpg

Originally posted by Thilo_SA
The problem is that the crank hasn´t been machined yet. We need a 44mm crank with 85mm con-rod ? Do you stock something like that ;) ?

Try look at the makers of Simonini (One of mine is by that make. And is 44 stroke 85 rod. And comparing it to any thing.
It looks 99% like a polini (just exept the name)

If it came in a Polini box you wouldn't know if it was a Polini or not.
The other one is Fabrizi.

I allso know that Athena makes 44 stroke cranks.

It´s just a one man company from italy. The guy worked for several years at the developping department of Malossi.
The Kit isn´t available yet - its a prototype. But we will import the kit as soon as available.

cheers

It´s just a one man company from italy. The guy worked for several years at the developping department of Malossi.
The Kit isn´t available yet - its a prototype. But we will import the kit as soon as available.

cheers

Hmm sound like Fabrizi though it looks better.

Guess that it is Giladoni that makes the cylinders (at least the coating)

Yes. Athena is offering a crankshaft for Piaggio with 44mm stroke. We will try to get them for testing the cylinder. Massimo told us that he will prepare the crank until end of January

@Inne: guess whos building the crank :) ?

have a look to the shaping. we received ONE of massimos "2 fast for race" kits. the crank isn´t available at the moment.
47,6mm bore: 44mm stroke (with 85mm con-rod), 79,3cm³ displacement. more infos coming soon - just check www.scooter-attack.com

highend.jpg

Did he say the possible price that it'll cost when it comes out?

And is it possible to ride it with an Fabrizi krank?

Nice stuff man:W

No sorry, we don´t have a price yet. But he´s producing only a few kits, so I think the price will not be the cheapest.
Concerning the Fabrizi crank, I´m not sure at the moment if the Fabrizi has a 85mm rod. I think we will try the Athena one as soon Massimo can supply us with his own crank.

I´m not sure at the moment if the Fabrizi has a 85mm rod.

Mine has.
The Simonini is allso 85 mm

Allso If it was 80 the piston would hit the crank and if it was 90. Well, that is just god damn long.

if they have tested the cilinder you must be able to test it too :)
and can anyone tel something about the gold collored rotor on that zip, look's like a selettra but its gold collored.
i'm sorry if this is asked before in an other topick but i don't know :)
greets nudel
look verrrrry nice btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back