i am one of the best mechanics of drag racing
on scooters!!!:#
i have experience on a variety of mods and tune ups
on GY6 VENTO engines since i have the fastest nitrous vento
Scooter on the world!:winner: and i have experience on two strokes but its
limited since its not my area but i know some some...:p

so' ill be glad to help ya'8P
with your scooters and try to explain
in terms that u can understand so u can do it your self!
so' if you want to make a hi-performance VENTO
or just have a question or just aks something but them
well!!!
Holla @ me!!!
ill be here to help!!!-:-

Advertisement - register to remove this

All right! You are just the guy I want to talk to! I was down in Puerto Rico a few weeks ago near Luquillo. I was surprised by all the Scoots down there, some were really cool, and fast! I was helping my buddy open a restaurant at "restaurant" row there right off highway 3. I can't remember what the name for the strip is, but his is called "El jefe Burger Shack #12". If you are ever near there, stop in. His name is Tim, tell him Adam sent you! He will freak out! I'll be back down there in a few weeks as well.

Anyway, I bought "China clone" 150CC scooter with a gy6 clone engine. It runs good, but I'm one of those who can't leave well enough alone. I want to be quicker to 50mph or so as possible, not really into top speed as 50 is plently fast on this thing, I just want to get there faster. I've got lighter weights in the variator, advanced the timing a couple of degrees, rejetted the carb with a 127.5 jet and new spark plug. Seems to run better, but what do I need to do get as much performance as I can? Best bang for buck upgrades? I'm completely mechanical so I'm not afraid to take the thing apart.

So please, give me the "plan" on what needs to happen.

Thanks!

Last edited:
maybe you can help me i put a new drive belt on my girl friends scooter it runs fine till i take it off the stand and the wheel hits the ground then it kills,it also kills when its on the stand and i press the back break then it kills also ,it ran just fine till the belt broke and i put a new one in any ideas????

All right! You are just the guy I want to talk to! I was down in Puerto Rico a few weeks ago near Luquillo. I was surprised by all the Scoots down there, some were really cool, and fast! I was helping my buddy open a restaurant at "restaurant" row there right off highway 3. I can't remember what the name for the strip is, but his is called "El jefe Burger Shack #12". If you are ever near there, stop in. His name is Tim, tell him Adam sent you! He will freak out! I'll be back down there in a few weeks as well.

Anyway, I bought "China clone" 150CC scooter with a gy6 clone engine. It runs good, but I'm one of those who can't leave well enough alone. I want to be quicker to 50mph or so as possible, not really into top speed as 50 is plently fast on this thing, I just want to get there faster. I've got lighter weights in the variator, advanced the timing a couple of degrees, rejetted the carb with a 127.5 jet and new spark plug. Seems to run better, but what do I need to do get as much performance as I can? Best bang for buck upgrades? I'm completely mechanical so I'm not afraid to take the thing apart.

So please, give me the "plan" on what needs to happen.

Thanks!

well...it is this easy...it can run as fast as you wanna make it...
i suggest that if you come to PR try to comunicate with me because
here in Pr hi performance parts for GY6 are cheaper and we have a huge variety...i can give you a whooooooole list to buy and tune your self and i could guide you to such thing...but first lets start from the variator/clutch area... i could recomend you tu use an MPR Variator the one that has a gold color and black on the inner plate with yellow letters,buy some roller weigths diferent grams one packet of 8g,one of 9g, and one of 10g...
put the engine timing and degree on 0 (stock) buy an K&S clutch and clutch bell and use a POWER LINK 835x20x30 drivebelt
set the variator to 55grams and i could recomend to buy a SRP(MRP) CAMSHAFT or a MOTORIO BRAND...use an A-10 Camshaft and
leave it in stock the timing or just advance it only one step.
that should help and improve engine perfomance and acceleration
and a little top end able to hit up to 60MPH with a stock engine and carb.
hehehehehe good luck!

maybe you can help me i put a new drive belt on my girl friends scooter it runs fine till i take it off the stand and the wheel hits the ground then it kills,it also kills when its on the stand and i press the back break then it kills also ,it ran just fine till the belt broke and i put a new one in any ideas????

use a thinner belt!!!
maybe you are using a thick belt

try using a POWERLINK 835x20x30
or a VELOCE brand same diameters!!!

Vento and other chineese knockoffs are CRAP!!!!!!!!!!

{!
im Here from Puerto Rico!
i am one of the best mechanics of drag racing
on scooters!!!:#
i have experience on a variety of mods and tune ups
on GY6 VENTO engines since i have the fastest nitrous vento
Scooter on the world!:winner: and i have experience on two strokes but its
limited since its not my area but i know some some...:p

so' ill be glad to help ya'8P
with your scooters and try to explain
in terms that u can understand so u can do it your self!
so' if you want to make a hi-performance VENTO
or just have a question or just aks something but them
well!!!
Holla @ me!!!
ill be here to help!!!-:-

Not to disregard your mechanical ability, but why don't you buy REAL honda stuff VS chineese TRASH....
my friend brings in those pieces of crap to Bermuda and 75-90% of the bikes come out of the container BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! they have issus with quality standards as they seem to not exhist....
fuel lines rotting off, cdi's dying, switches not working after the first time it rains......
I really don/'t know why you would waste your time with garbage.....

Not to disregard your mechanical ability, but why don't you buy REAL honda stuff VS chineese TRASH....
my friend brings in those pieces of crap to Bermuda and 75-90% of the bikes come out of the container BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! they have issus with quality standards as they seem to not exhist....
fuel lines rotting off, cdi's dying, switches not working after the first time it rains......
I really don/'t know why you would waste your time with garbage.....

my friend ill be as sincere as i can be...

your friend is just buying pure crap low quality cheap and recycled stuff...
i am very picky with the quality of the parts i use...
if you wanna run fast you gotta spend some cash!
and my scoots are for racing so' i don't use switches,ligths and that stuff
but maybee your friend is buying from someone thas has a LOT thats fulled with crappy parts...

and HONDA PARTS FOR GY6 are very limited and
most of are for stock scooters...
i use MOTORIO,MRP,SRP,K&S MOTOR POWER,NCY,PMC,RPM
KOSO,OKO,HOCA, those kinds of brands...
they may be a weeee bit expensive but they are veery goood!

tell your friend that i could hook him up with
some real ditributors for him to buy!

peace!

my friend ill be as sincere as i can be...

your friend is just buying pure crap low quality cheap and recycled stuff...
i am very picky with the quality of the parts i use...
if you wanna run fast you gotta spend some cash!
and my scoots are for racing so' i don't use switches,ligths and that stuff
but maybee your friend is buying from someone thas has a LOT thats fulled with crappy parts...

and HONDA PARTS FOR GY6 are very limited and
most of are for stock scooters...
i use MOTORIO,MRP,SRP,K&S MOTOR POWER,NCY,PMC,RPM
KOSO,OKO,HOCA, those kinds of brands...
they may be a weeee bit expensive but they are veery goood!

tell your friend that i could hook him up with
some real ditributors for him to buy!

peace!

yes Scooter GURU PR is correct
the best fast GY6 is from Puerto Rico because I've been there in Oct 2007
to set up NA GY6 to compete with NOS in Carolina or Wussi
i worked for a big wholesales Bike City, San Juan
hey amigo Scooter GURU PR
we set up the CY6 in
4V cylinder head
63mm cylinder kit
Keihin CVK32